Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players.”

+3
Admin
U&V~Chef
Keptoknight
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~VOID wrote:Because most of us are wiimote users and that's what we love to play with big pappa.

ooooo wiimote. I can totally understand that. Its like I love mouse and keyboard.

Yes I love having my hand around my wii....mote

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~VOID wrote:Yes I love having my hand around my wii....mote

rofl1

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

I dont dig BOPS2. Im just hoping that MW$ sells better so we get some DLC.

Admin

Admin

Keptoknight wrote:
U&V~GR!FF wrote:Given that last post, I must say my desire to get the Wii u is waning quickly!! Why (now) do I wanna buy it when the
"Wii-U has tons of issues that is concerning. Leading to the rumors that the next COD on Wii-U is not worth developing for due to the lack of sales."

If the future COD games aren't going to be developed for the Wii/Wii u - I'll just watch my kid play Battlefield 3 on his xbox. (and of course, continue to play MWR & MW3 on my trusty Wii!!) Twisted Evil

May I ask why not play on a different console big poppa? ;X

I stare at a PC screen every day & need a break from that. The controllers for xbox & PS3 are beyond my dexterity - I guess. Those 2 little 'knobs' just irk the fuck outta me. SOO - the Wii-mote is perfect!!
There ya go.....

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~xray wrote:I dont dig BOPS2. Im just hoping that MW$ sells better so we get some DLC.

i agree. If COD sells well on Wii-U this clan can reach even more heights.

* Right now it feels like its UV combat training on Nintendo network.

BuMpz518

Get your chubby fingers on the ps orxbox more and it will be as natural as your mote. actually better Big Pappi Laughing

Admin

Admin

BuMpz518 wrote:Get your chubby fingers on the ps orxbox more and it will be as natural as your mote. actually better Big Pappi Laughing

Oh shut up Bumpz. Rolling Eyes violin Dead Horse DUHH! old guy

U&V~Th3Ph4nt0mFS

U&V Member
U&V Member

lol about the info posted up you can see the difference in old mwr just to scope in a sniper it took around .50 sec to aim and to make a straigh shot it was a sec after aiming now if you compare it with bo2 it takes .98 sec to aim with a sniper and 1.05 sec to be able to shoot at a straigh line lol and you call a gunners gun messed up lol by the way HI!!!!!!! UV !!! ITS BEEN A WHILE !! TOTALLY MISS U GUYS!!!!!!

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

BuMpz518 wrote:Get your chubby fingers on the ps orxbox more and it will be as natural as your mote. actually better Big Pappi Laughing

or pc. Mojos are just lazy up in here!!!!

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

Xbox may have lots of players but no one is as cool as the U&V crew.

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Doc wrote:Xbox may have lots of players but no one is as cool as the U&V crew.

of all the clans i've been in i hold that to be true. I just wished we were more diverse than to stick with one gaming platform.

*but people in here have jobs, kids, and controller preference.

Admin

Admin

signflags28

Yep the controller it is,if holding my dick was a game I would play that more.

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

The controller was a huge leap forward in innovation. Now my PS3 and XBOX controllers seem clunky. Hey Dealer, Im pretty sure holding your dick is a game. Just make sure you play with the girls and not the dudes.

You're holding it,you tell me.jk. It was a giant leap. I use to play with a wiinote but ,now faded back to the classic.

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~DeathDealer wrote:You're holding it,you tell me.jk. It was a giant leap. I use to play with a wiinote but ,now faded back to the classic.

at least ur one of the few that is willing to play other consoles.

Admin

Admin

Many of us have other consoles - FYI. We're all quite willing to play them...we just (mostly) choose the Wii. That's been the case since day 1 here & also the clan before U&V that all the Leaders came from. It's clearly stated everywhere I can put it that we're a Wii only clan. (It's on the door coming in.)

I also play my xbox, PC & PS3 occasionally & have recently started playing around with my son's PS Vita. All cool systems & each has their own special thing. I just keep coming back to the Wii.

"Willing" is a poor choice of words. I think "Chooses" is more accurate & to the point.
smokeup

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

damn griff, wanna throw some cash my way so I can get an xbox and a ps3?lol

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

Chef if you didn't waist your money on that pee u. You could of bought both.

I love NINTENDO,and now that I have family (U&V)with me. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. With that said . Lets thank Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players.”  - Page 2 1710857839GriffCall of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players.”  - Page 2 871570&BlitzCall of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players.”  - Page 2 928747 the grandparents of this degenerate family.

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~GR!FF wrote:Many of us have other consoles - FYI. We're all quite willing to play them...we just (mostly) choose the Wii. That's been the case since day 1 here & also the clan before U&V that all the Leaders came from. It's clearly stated everywhere I can put it that we're a Wii only clan. (It's on the door coming in.)

I also play my xbox, PC & PS3 occasionally & have recently started playing around with my son's PS Vita. All cool systems & each has their own special thing. I just keep coming back to the Wii.

"Willing" is a poor choice of words. I think "Chooses" is more accurate & to the point.
smokeup

Dont get me wrong bro I hear what you are saying. Just the Wii-u for the moment is disappointing like you said in this thread......

https://mwr-clan.forummotion.com/t3283-miyamoto-give-the-wii-u-time#29059

Admin

Admin

Yep - that's what I said. I just love the Wiimote more than those horrible controllers that the PS3 & xbox have. At least with the Wiimote I have a small chance of hitting the side of a barn. Twisted Evil

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~GR!FF wrote:Yep - that's what I said. I just love the Wiimote more than those horrible controllers that the PS3 & xbox have. At least with the Wiimote I have a small chance of hitting the side of a barn. Twisted Evil

naaaw cant be that bad.

Admin

Admin

Wink Have you seen the barn?? affraid

lol...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum