Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Call of Duty reveal May 1st.

+2
U&V~KAOS
Keptoknight
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 27th 2013, 6:51 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

Displays sent to retail stores indicate that the next title in the Call of Duty franchise will be revealed next week May 1st.

While no title for the next Call of Duty has been officially been revealed, recent retailer listings and leaks on YouTube suggest that it will be called Call of Duty: Ghosts.

*Cross fingers* Wii-U needs stronger userbase.

2New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 27th 2013, 9:47 pm

U&V~KAOS

U&V~KAOS
U&V Member
U&V Member

if we dont get for wiiu i will look at buying 360 or 720

3New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 28th 2013, 12:55 am

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

I'm sure it will come out on the wii u

4New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 28th 2013, 10:35 am

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

More than sure it will. Just that MORE people NEED to buy it.

5New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 28th 2013, 8:02 pm

U&V~Ginks

U&V~Ginks
Administrator
Administrator

If we keep getting the short end of the stick i might defect to another console....... Africa

6New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 28th 2013, 9:35 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Ginks wrote:If we keep getting the short end of the stick i might defect to another console....... Africa

give it one more COD for Wii-U a chance. They already announcing the new game and still no DLC on Wii-U Sad

7New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 28th 2013, 9:46 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

Im pretty sure we'll get it

8New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 28th 2013, 9:49 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~BL!TZ wrote:Im pretty sure we'll get it

yeh we will. I suspect Wii-U DLC will be released 3-4 months before next COD game lol

9New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 28th 2013, 11:49 pm

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

guys guys guys.... there are more games to play besides call of duty just saying

10New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 28th 2013, 11:55 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~LoZ~God wrote:guys guys guys.... there are more games to play besides call of duty just saying

we know we know Very Happy

11New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 29th 2013, 9:10 am

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

U&V~LoZ~God wrote:guys guys guys.... there are more games to play besides call of duty just saying

There are?!?!?!

12New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. Empty Re: New Call of Duty reveal May 1st. April 29th 2013, 10:28 am

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Chef wrote:

There are?!?!?!

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum