Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COD: Black Ops 2 Getting Microtransactions O.o

+2
U&V~KAOS
Keptoknight
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

In-game purchases will be coming to the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II later this week, before being rolled out to the PC and PS3 at a later date.

According to MCV, as of tomorrow you'll be able to buy optional micro-items in the game that Activision’s Dan Amrich calls "either personal customizations or nice little luxuries”, which won't “affect gameplay” but rather offer “small, specific ways to enhance your online experience”.

Personalisation Packs, which will cost 160 MS Points each, will offer unique weapon camos, three targeting reticules and a Calling Card. Ten extra Create-a-Class slots will also be available for 160 MS Points, while a Flags of the World Calling Card Packs will set you back 80 MS Points. Rounding out the new items on offer is the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer Zombies map for 400 MS Points.

*****no word as yet on whether the Wii U will be seeing them.

U&V~KAOS

U&V~KAOS
U&V Member
U&V Member

Probly wont get them nintendo is so stupid. And they wonder why ps3 n 360 have more players when they think multiplayer isnt important

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~KAOS wrote:Probly wont get them nintendo is so stupid. And they wonder why ps3 n 360 have more players when they think multiplayer isnt important

yeh saddened s me bro.

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

Game add ons for Wii. Yeah right.

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

never has happen and never will happen, I hope I get to eat my words but I doubt it.

It's BS! We need some DLC ASAP! If not all of the clan members should take a trip to Treyarch and smack them upside the head with wiimotes and nunchucks.

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

M3llOWJ3llO wrote:It's BS! We need some DLC ASAP! If not all of the clan members should take a trip to Treyarch and smack them upside the head with wiimotes and nunchucks.

It aint looking good for Wii-U users :X Shark

U&V~Ginks

U&V~Ginks
Administrator
Administrator

I agree with Jello.....Ginks

Patience grasshopper....

The Queen wrote:Patience grasshopper....

Nobody got time for that. Lol

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

M3llOWJ3llO wrote:
The Queen wrote:Patience grasshopper....

Nobody got time for that. Lol

I know right. Might as well sleep throughout the game. lol

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

well guys idk about cod games on wii u but i know for a fact other games are getting DLC mario bros U is getting a whole new quest designed specially for Luigi thats pretty badass

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~LoZ~God wrote:well guys idk about cod games on wii u but i know for a fact other games are getting DLC mario bros U is getting a whole new quest designed specially for Luigi thats pretty badass

O yeah. Luigi DLC i def want to play.

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

It's now been announced that they'll be added to the PC and PS3 versions of the game from April 12.

All of the cosmetically purchasable additions made to the Xbox 360 version will be available, including nine themed Personalisation Packs that each contain three calling cards, three new reticules and a weapon skin. They cost 160 Microsoft Points a piece in their current form, but official pricings for the PC and PS3 versions haven't been revealed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum