Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black ops II Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black ops II Application Empty Black ops II Application July 14th 2014, 12:50 pm

Silva15

Silva15

Games You Own: Black Ops.____ MWR____ MW3____ Black ops 2._✔️_____ Ghosts _____ Very soon to be Ghost.

Your current game of choice: Domination/TDM/S&D

In-game name : Silva15

How did you hear of us : Online

Ally Code/Nintendo ID : Silva15

Current KDR : 1.38

Gun of choice: Type 25/ Ballista/AN-94

Perks of choice: Blind eye/ Ghost

Core or Hardcore: Core

Favorite map: Standoff

Glitching or hacking will lead to immediate ban/removal from clan, OK ?

We are all friends here and will not tolerate drama. If you are a drama starter or drama "magnet" you will be kicked, OK ?

Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? :

Email address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? : SsK for PS3, I sold my PS3 got a Wii U. I wanted to try something knew.

Usual times online in-game? __:__ All around

Have a mic?? Yes

2Black ops II Application Empty Re: Black ops II Application July 14th 2014, 7:10 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

forgot to answer 4 things bud hahaha ill wait to see what others say before i throw in my opinion

3Black ops II Application Empty Re: Black ops II Application July 17th 2014, 2:26 am

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

Before we pass judgment please answer the questions about hacking, multiclanning, drama, and playing times also grammar check says it's not something knew it's "new" ok so answer those questions and we can move forward

4Black ops II Application Empty Re: Black ops II Application July 17th 2014, 2:26 am

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

Before we pass judgment please answer the questions about hacking, multiclanning, drama, and playing times also grammar check says it's not something knew it's "new" ok so answer those questions and we can move forward

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum