Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ksmoothes clan application

+3
U&V~ApexPredator
U&V~BL!TZ
U&V~Glimmer
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ksmoothes clan application Empty Ksmoothes clan application January 18th 2013, 2:33 pm

Games You Own: Black Ops.____ MWR____ MW3_yes___

Your current game of choice:mw3

In-game name :Ksmoothes

How did you hear of us :played with yall before

Your Ally Code:2434-6089-8802

Current KDR :1.64

Gun of choice:MSR/ P90

Perks of choice:Scavenger

Core or Hardcore:core

Favorite map:dome

Noob tubin, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? : understand

RPG's are forbidden with the exception of Gamebattles and shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ??? : understand

For Black Ops- Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers. They are an RPG and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD??? understnd

Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? :understand

Email address:kenneyadam@ymail.com

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? :FluX, was tired of just sniping constantly, LAc~, clan leader dis banded

Usual times online in-game? __3pm:_8:30pm_

Have a mic??
yes

2Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 18th 2013, 3:07 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

sorry our age limit is 20. thanks for the app though

3Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 18th 2013, 4:25 pm

Really? You guys should lower your age limit, I, along with many other great players my age, are very mature, and could be an atribute to a clan, I find it, childish, to have an age of 20, when there are very mature people out there younger than that. Oh well, your loss.

4Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 18th 2013, 4:43 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

Ksmoothes wrote:Really? You guys should lower your age limit, I, along with many other great players my age, are very mature, and could be an atribute to a clan, I find it, childish, to have an age of 20, when there are very mature people out there younger than that. Oh well, your loss.

He finds it childish to have a age limit ? PERFECT example of why theres a age limit, only someone young would even THINK that ... sigh

5Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 18th 2013, 4:48 pm

I don't see how that is a PERFECT example, you can't judge individuals because of how people act in their age group, it's like judging a book by it's cover, but you need to get inside, and see what it is really about, and you have no clue about me, and I feel like, that's what this clan should do, give more people a chance, but I have no say.

6Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 18th 2013, 4:50 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

well rules are rules and honestly we dont need some flashy sniper just my fair opinion

7Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 18th 2013, 6:06 pm

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

yes we do have rules but for you to come back at another leader and say what you said didnt come across very good at all, even if we were going to think about making an exception that just went out the window, have a nice life.

8Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 18th 2013, 10:59 pm

Admin

Admin

Not to worry gentlemen.

IP = Banned
Username = Banned
Email Address = Banned
Shark affraid Banana-2

9Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 18th 2013, 11:11 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

griff the man

10Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 19th 2013, 7:00 am

Aww I didn't get to say anything. Dam it.

11Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 19th 2013, 1:35 pm

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

me either it wouldve been fun chewing him out Sad

12Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 19th 2013, 1:35 pm

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

that guy is a dumbass

13Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 23rd 2013, 3:36 am

Aes0p

Aes0p
Administrator
Administrator

Ksmoothes wrote:I don't see how that is a PERFECT example, you can't judge individuals because of how people act in their age group, it's like judging a book by it's cover, but you need to get inside, and see what it is really about, and you have no clue about me, and I feel like, that's what this clan should do, give more people a chance, but I have no say.

1) It's honestly nothing like judging a book by it's cover. We aren't judging you... we're making it so we don't have to. The percentage of people who behave maturely rises with age. By having a limit of 20 we better our chances of not having a problem.

2) You can judge by an age range. that's why little kids don't drive, and teenagers have to stand outside stores begging grown ups to get them cigarettes. Also, why you can't retire til 67.

3) We are well aware there are mature people your age and younger, and we have been known to make exceptions for the exceptional ones. If you were one of these people however, you would have respected our rules and not decided to lecture people twice your age (some more). You would have proved it to us long before asking if it was okay to apply against the rules. See, there are different levels of maturity... what you consider mature may seem juvenile to me.

So, please accept our answer and join one of the many clans that doesn't care how old you our. It will not change

14Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 23rd 2013, 3:37 am

Aes0p

Aes0p
Administrator
Administrator

lol didn't read the band part... Griff can we email that to him?

15Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 23rd 2013, 8:40 am

Admin

Admin

I just did bud. There's no reason he can't at least read wisdom - even if he possesses none himself.
Great synopsis 'Sop....or should I say Great syn-AESOP-ness!? Wink

If I get an email reply back, I'll let you all know.

16Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 23rd 2013, 10:53 am

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

U&V~Aes0p wrote:
Ksmoothes wrote:I don't see how that is a PERFECT example, you can't judge individuals because of how people act in their age group, it's like judging a book by it's cover, but you need to get inside, and see what it is really about, and you have no clue about me, and I feel like, that's what this clan should do, give more people a chance, but I have no say.

1) It's honestly nothing like judging a book by it's cover. We aren't judging you... we're making it so we don't have to. The percentage of people who behave maturely rises with age. By having a limit of 20 we better our chances of not having a problem.

2) You can judge by an age range. that's why little kids don't drive, and teenagers have to stand outside stores begging grown ups to get them cigarettes. Also, why you can't retire til 67.

3) We are well aware there are mature people your age and younger, and we have been known to make exceptions for the exceptional ones. If you were one of these people however, you would have respected our rules and not decided to lecture people twice your age (some more). You would have proved it to us long before asking if it was okay to apply against the rules. See, there are different levels of maturity... what you consider mature may seem juvenile to me.

So, please accept our answer and join one of the many clans that doesn't care how old you our. It will not change

nice lol

17Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 24th 2013, 3:34 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

very nice sop.

18Ksmoothes clan application Empty Re: Ksmoothes clan application January 25th 2013, 7:54 pm

Aes0p

Aes0p
Administrator
Administrator

thx Griff... he won't reply tho.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum