Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i want to join the clan in mw3 wii

+2
U&V~Glimmer
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 15th 2012, 5:45 pm

Games You Own: Black Ops.MW3

Your current game of choice:MW3

In-game name :Sgt.797

How did you hear of us :members

Your Ally Code:5361-5916-7174

Current KDR :1.36

Gun of choice:mp7

Perks of choice:extreme condition pro,assasin pro,marksman pro

Core or Hardcore:hardcore

Favorite map:mission

Noob tubin, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? :i understand

RPG's are forbidden with the exception of Gamebattles and shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ??? :
understood
For Black Ops- Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers. They are an RPG and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD???

Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? :clear

Email address:bmacias6494@yahoo.com

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? :raw,because i found out they were hacking and i dont want to be in a clan that hacks

Usual times online in-game? 10:00
Have a mic??
ofcourse

2i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 15th 2012, 5:57 pm

Admin

Admin

Hi Sarge! Good to see you here!!! We'll get a tryout scheduled soon - I'm sure. Meantime, please don't put the U&V~ on your in game name until the tryout is done. I'm sure I'll see you soon!!! Very Happy

3i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 15th 2012, 6:03 pm

And hardcore keeps growing.....

4i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 15th 2012, 6:06 pm

Hell dealer that is the only game out there.

HC all the time lol

5i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 15th 2012, 8:03 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

Anyone look at his Age = 18

6i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 15th 2012, 8:58 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

yup i saw it to glimmer 18

7i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 15th 2012, 9:06 pm

Admin

Admin

Well shit - didn't notice that.... DUHH! Fail1\

8i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 15th 2012, 11:38 pm

Sarge is a legit mature bad ass hardcore player. Don't make me bring up examples of much more younger suspect players that were accepted into the clan.

9i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 12:26 am

i think i really dont act like a immature player most of you played with me already... i already did the trail on the game...

10i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 1:01 am

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

Sarge and I have played dozens and dozens of games with and against each other. I know he is a bit young but this is EXACTLY the kind of guy a clan should have. Great player with good teamwork skills. I hope we can make an exception over his age. Be a shame to lose him to a different clan.

11i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 1:17 am

Admin

Admin

U&V~VOID wrote:Sarge is a legit mature bad ass hardcore player. Don't make me bring up examples of much more younger suspect players that were accepted into the clan.

Thank you Void.
Always good to be put in my place....
:Chat Later:

12i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 1:31 am

No spank intended towards u griff. beerhug much love

13i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 3:07 am

???????????

14i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 4:55 am

I have to agree with void and xray. I myself has played multiple games with him. Great guy.. Hate to say it but hardcore players seem to be a more mature than core.

15i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 7:50 am

Admin

Admin

It's all good Void. Twisted Evil (I like a good spankin' every now & then thogh!) jerkit

I'll put the vote for him up (finally) so we can get this done.

16i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 10:05 am

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

well as long as he is mature im all for it Banana-2

17i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 10:56 am

stonedsmiley

18i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 11:08 am

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

What the well go for.

19i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 1:41 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

sorry guys but rules are rules we made the rule a long time ago and we need to stick to it sorry if that upsets some of you. but im allowed to give my opinion. we might as well just take the age rule right out all together.

20i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 2:27 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

true rules are rules no matter what

21i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 4:37 pm

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

Rules are rules but the powers that be have the choice of when it is a good idea to bend them. This is one of those times I think. Lets face it, you dont always go the speed limit. Lets break a rule for this one.

22i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 4:53 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

yes the boys in red do have the final say. but me being one of the leaders have to enforce the rules. if they choose to break it this time then im fone with it.

23i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 4:57 pm

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

If he becomes to much for the clan you can always boot them later

24i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 5:23 pm

Admin

Admin

Well, thanks for chiming in - everybody! It's nice to see interest here - on whatever topic!!

With the votes that have already been cast....unless EVERY member that has a vote for memberships votes NO, Sgt. is in.

In the unlikely event that everybody that has a vote appears & votes no...well - it ain't gonna happen. Evil or Very Mad

Welcome Sgt.797 - the newest Jr. Member of U&V. clap

25i want to join the clan in mw3 wii Empty Re: i want to join the clan in mw3 wii August 16th 2012, 5:48 pm

Shocked violin cheers Banana rofl1 Banana-2 :character61: guns6 signflags28 CrazyRock clap :uv:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum