Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not Married

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not Married Empty Not Married July 31st 2014, 1:19 am

U&V~Silverback

U&V~Silverback
Administrator
Administrator

Ok, Yes its great to play with a good group of people, Its like a family, But also on the other side of things, you don't HAVE TO play with them every night. Some people need to realize that there is a reason for more than just clan mates in their friends list. Or just maybe you could be partied up already with people you ran with long before you even met them or before you were part of the clan. so don't come into a lobby and start bitch'n about why you didn't get an invite and try'n to hold the clan tag over my head. I was TKC before I was U&V and even then I ran with more U&V, SOC,VOE,COV, TSF and 10's then my own. And ....the way it been look'n on who's been play'n, there are only a couple of you that's been here longer than me and none, none of you play near as much as I do. So, we may be a family, but I'm not married to you.
As for now I'm still U&V but my tag is off just to prove a point to a certain individual who seems to be the only 1 it bothers.
This has been pretty much a drama free clan, with a few exception, so when you hop in a lobby that your clan mate is in, don't go running your mouth.
Blitz, sorry, but I will not tolerate that type of stupidity.

2Not Married Empty Re: Not Married August 3rd 2014, 11:27 am

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

in my opinion put the clan tag back in your name i dont feel you had to do that when you can talk it out here on site bud uhhh not sure if blitz was running his mouth or you put his name in because hes our admin but in my opinion you didnt have to phrase it the way you did to me the first time i read your post sounded a little rude and uncalled for then i re read it and understood that yes you do have friends you like to play with and you could have just said "listen im sorry but i have old friends i like to play with and if you dont get an invite then we will play when we are done" or something like that and you would have made your point im not bashing on you silver i really am not but im happy you shared but put the tag back on i think you made your point and we can all understand that we all have old friends we like to play with etc other then that hope all is good with all of you -Apex

3Not Married Empty Re: Not Married August 5th 2014, 7:09 pm

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

Play with who you want. Clan tags doesnt mean that you HAVE to pick them up as soon as you see them. Its a game so have some fun!

4Not Married Empty Re: Not Married August 8th 2014, 1:08 am

U&V~Silverback

U&V~Silverback
Administrator
Administrator

Was just needing a vent. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]