Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special things lined up for Wii U.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 3rd 2013, 4:12 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member
Online gaming publication CVG is reporting that the brand new 3D Mario game for the Wii U should be coming in October, if their sources are correct. The publication says that a number of blockbuster Wii U games will be released from summer until the end of the year, one of which is a new 3D Mario title. Both the new Mario Kart and the 3D Mario title for Wii U will apparently be playable at this year’s E3 event in June.

The site also claims that Nintendo is getting ready to promote its console through a big and global marketing campaign.

**YES FINALLY. That is what it needs MARKETING!!!



 Special things lined up for Wii U.  53641212

2 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 3rd 2013, 4:58 pm

U&V~KAOS

U&V~KAOS
U&V Member
U&V Member
yay they are resuming on making the wii/wiiu to be a childs video game system and cant even keep up with video game systems that are how many years old already. hope they actually try to keep promoting games and gettting some new ones like cod ghosts and battlefield and not just games like mario/pikemen type games.



 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Death-1

3 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 3rd 2013, 8:23 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member
U&V~KAOS wrote:yay they are resuming on making the wii/wiiu to be a childs video game system and cant even keep up with video game systems that are how many years old already. hope they actually try to keep promoting games and gettting some new ones like cod ghosts and battlefield and not just games like mario/pikemen type games.

Wii-U userbase will only increase with Nintendo AAA titles.

**In other words Nintendo titles is what sells the console.



 Special things lined up for Wii U.  53641212

4 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 6th 2013, 6:29 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member
A new rumor suggests that Nintendo plans to release its new 3D Mario game on Wii U by October. The report comes via CVG by way of “discussions with retail chains at executive level.” The report suggests that such discussions “have helped restore retailers' faith in the console, which has been hit by errors since launch.”

The report says the new Mario title “will be released before October, pending development delays” and its marketing campaign will begin as of this year’s E3, “where the 3D Mario game will also be playable on the show floor.” In addition, “a number of blockbuster Wii U games” will allegedly be released between summer and the end of 2013.

So far, confirmed first-party Wii U games for 2013 include Pikmin 3 in August and an HD remake of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker this fall.

O YEAH!! I want me new Mario.



 Special things lined up for Wii U.  53641212

5 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 6th 2013, 8:24 pm

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator
I love the mario games! but I think they should have the same amount of "adult" titles, such as COD, as they do kid titles. Mario is definitely cool and I'll for sure buy it but they need some more killing type games lol



 Special things lined up for Wii U.  K523jk

6 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 6th 2013, 9:30 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member
U&V~Chef wrote:I love the mario games! but I think they should have the same amount of "adult" titles, such as COD, as they do kid titles. Mario is definitely cool and I'll for sure buy it but they need some more killing type games lol

Killing type games aren't selling well on Wii-U so far.

Grand Theft Auto most likely will coem out for Wii-U so thats good news.





 Special things lined up for Wii U.  53641212

7 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 7th 2013, 9:08 am

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator
Oh that's right, cuz all these dumb little kids end up killing their parents etc. Damn kids ruin it for everyone! lol



 Special things lined up for Wii U.  K523jk

8 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 7th 2013, 3:51 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member
U&V~Chef wrote:Oh that's right, cuz all these dumb little kids end up killing their parents etc. Damn kids ruin it for everyone! lol

i know right.



 Special things lined up for Wii U.  53641212

9 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 8th 2013, 9:08 am

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member
Don't forget attempted rape.



 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Iqenv4

10 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 8th 2013, 6:49 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member
U&V~Doc wrote:Don't forget attempted rape.

shit is nasty. ur own mom Sad



 Special things lined up for Wii U.  53641212

11 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 9th 2013, 1:19 pm

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator
well since nintendos has made video games the ones that push the consoles are its own creations like mario and zelda so this looks like it will initly boost the wiiu plus not all nintendo games are for kids. have you played any of the recent mario games? some of those levels are really hard and ive been playing mario almost my whole life. a lot of kids might not be able to handle that stuff. the mario galaxy games were intense and theyre only a few years old. im just saying not all nintendo games are for little kids



12 Special things lined up for Wii U.  Empty Re: Special things lined up for Wii U. on May 9th 2013, 8:31 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member
U&V~LoZ~God wrote:well since nintendos has made video games the ones that push the consoles are its own creations like mario and zelda so this looks like it will initly boost the wiiu plus not all nintendo games are for kids. have you played any of the recent mario games? some of those levels are really hard and ive been playing mario almost my whole life. a lot of kids might not be able to handle that stuff. the mario galaxy games were intense and theyre only a few years old. im just saying not all nintendo games are for little kids

You are definitely a gamer.

Yes I have played all Mario Galaxy and you are correct.



 Special things lined up for Wii U.  53641212

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum