Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings from a lost brother

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings from a lost brother Empty Greetings from a lost brother February 14th 2013, 3:19 pm

Heya guys, it's been quite a while since I've seen any of you. I regretfully do not have a Wii any longer and only play on 360 now but the clan popped into my head and I wanted to see how you all were doing.

Glad to see U&V is still around, though it took me a second to find these new forums. I wish I could play with you guys, if any of you have a 360 please add my GT which is Das Evil German

I'll keep an eye on here from now on. Wink

2Greetings from a lost brother Empty Re: Greetings from a lost brother February 14th 2013, 4:32 pm

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

whats up bud? lomg time no see for sure, how are things going?

3Greetings from a lost brother Empty Re: Greetings from a lost brother February 14th 2013, 5:43 pm

Hanging in there I suppose. Since I've spoken to you last I've gotten engaged and started working in the death business again. Wasn't using my Wii much so I gave it to my mother in law so she could watch netflix and play simplish games. Other than that it's life as usual. Playing alot of MW3 on 360, wish the games were cross platform damnit, hehe. How about you?

4Greetings from a lost brother Empty Re: Greetings from a lost brother February 14th 2013, 6:40 pm

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

cross platform would be pretty cool but i doubt that will ever happen unfortunately. Just working, sleeping, eating and playing BO2 thats about it, not much goin on in my life. Well, trying to raise my credit so my wife and I can buy a house, thats it, really interesting i know lol

5Greetings from a lost brother Empty Re: Greetings from a lost brother February 15th 2013, 9:05 am

Admin

Admin

MARROK!!!!!!

Great to see you here bud! Congrats on the engagement! Glad to hear you're doing well.
I look forward to seeing you around here again.
clap

6Greetings from a lost brother Empty Re: Greetings from a lost brother February 15th 2013, 1:52 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

Great to know you are doing well. Congrats on the engagement. Hope to see ya on here more often. ttyl

7Greetings from a lost brother Empty Re: Greetings from a lost brother February 19th 2013, 11:40 pm

U&V~Ginks

U&V~Ginks
Administrator
Administrator

Marrok...... Its been a long time

8Greetings from a lost brother Empty Re: Greetings from a lost brother February 20th 2013, 11:17 am

U&V~Recon

U&V~Recon
Senior Members
Senior Members

Oh so you're Das Evil German lol i had no idea razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum