Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interesting Science Facts that's true..

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Interesting Science Facts that's true.. September 30th 2012, 2:46 am

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

Did you know that if you took all the blood vessels out of your body and laid them end to end in a continuous line, you'd fucking die!

2Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. September 30th 2012, 10:02 am

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

Need to try that with my ex...

3Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. September 30th 2012, 11:05 am

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

haha

4Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. September 30th 2012, 12:58 pm

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

X-ray...we have the same exact idea. If I were to do that though, I'd have to wear gloves, there's ice in them there veins, lol.

5Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. September 30th 2012, 1:43 pm

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

lol

6Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. September 30th 2012, 2:49 pm

I thought I was going to be enlightened!
haha..good one

7Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. September 30th 2012, 3:30 pm

U&V~KAOS

U&V~KAOS
U&V Member
U&V Member

Lol if you want a "true" scientific fact that will be true that in late 2013 there will be a shooting star pass threw our atmosphere that will be brighter then the moon and almost as bright as sun. Which is apparently the brightest shooting star in history to come by the sun. How they know this its beyond me but i wanna see the lil machine that can see something that will take a year to get to us traveling at like how many thousands of miles a hour

8Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. September 30th 2012, 8:02 pm

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

It's more than a little machine, mostly it's because some dude who said he's smarter than the dude he works with said so and you can't question him...he's smart.

9Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. September 30th 2012, 11:18 pm

hahahahhahhahahha i wouldnt even try to question hum cuz akk u would get would be how smart are u? ok dont talk to me hve a nice day lol. but both of those facts are crazy

10Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. September 30th 2012, 11:42 pm

U&V~KAOS

U&V~KAOS
U&V Member
U&V Member

Lol ya the little machine is rather large lol

11Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. October 1st 2012, 1:13 am

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

U&V~KAOS wrote:Lol if you want a "true" scientific fact that will be true that in late 2013 there will be a shooting star pass threw our atmosphere that will be brighter then the moon and almost as bright as sun. Which is apparently the brightest shooting star in history to come by the sun. How they know this its beyond me but i wanna see the lil machine that can see something that will take a year to get to us traveling at like how many thousands of miles a hour

whats it called?

12Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. October 1st 2012, 1:20 am

U&V~KAOS

U&V~KAOS
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Chef wrote:
U&V~KAOS wrote:Lol if you want a "true" scientific fact that will be true that in late 2013 there will be a shooting star pass threw our atmosphere that will be brighter then the moon and almost as bright as sun. Which is apparently the brightest shooting star in history to come by the sun. How they know this its beyond me but i wanna see the lil machine that can see something that will take a year to get to us traveling at like how many thousands of miles a hour

whats it called?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/09/120927-new-comet-2012-s1-ison-science-space-moon/

That is the website

13Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. October 1st 2012, 5:17 am

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

Kaos...thank you so much for posting that site link!!
I actually saw a Nat-Geo program on that comet recently, but forgot the details.
We are going to get my kids involved with this, we recently got them started in the solar system and space studies in their curriculum and it would be great for them to know about this....they might even mark their calendars for it.
Yeah, the subtext there is that our kids are homeschooled.

14Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. October 1st 2012, 8:17 am

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

Cant get std's at homeschool

15Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. October 1st 2012, 8:55 am

that is pretty cool kaos

16Interesting Science Facts that's true.. Empty Re: Interesting Science Facts that's true.. October 2nd 2012, 4:40 pm

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

std's..lol. that's a way to look at it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum