Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO Empty AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO September 13th 2012, 6:30 am

If im not using my MP7 for some serious killing, im using my fun gun the AA12. I always have a BLAST when using it.. here is a video of the fun.

-->AA12 FUN!!!<-- guns1

2AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO Empty Re: AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO September 13th 2012, 12:39 pm

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

Silly goose.

3AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO Empty Re: AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO September 13th 2012, 7:20 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

hmm ill have to try that gun out any attachments i should have on it?

4AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO Empty Re: AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO September 13th 2012, 9:00 pm

U&V~ApexPredator wrote:hmm ill have to try that gun out any attachments i should have on it?

The goal would be to get range and extended mags. Use scavenger when using the aa12, u get very little ammo to start with and it's gone in no time. U will see how important range is needed with the gun when your lvling it up.

5AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO Empty Re: AA12 is a BLAST to use VIDEO September 14th 2012, 9:31 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

wow ok looks like i need to get range first thanks void

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum