Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOID sent you here...

+5
U&V~ApexPredator
U&V~xray
uvricky
U&V~LoZGod
Admin
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VOID sent you here... Empty VOID sent you here... April 11th 2012, 5:46 am

This is to the great new friends I have met while playing HardcoreTDM!!!

I have asked you to come here because I think that you would be a great addition to the clan. U&V is a kiddie drama free clan as you must be at least 20 years old to join. We have a NO glitching, newb tubbin, and RPGing at enemies policy. Pretty much all the shit that takes no skill to get kills.

A lot of us have tight friendships with each other and feel that U&V is more than just a clan, it's like a family.

If all that sounds good to you sign up on the site & click this link https://mwr-clan.forummotion.com/t92-official-clan-application and fill out an application. We will set up a tryout for you asap.

Thanks for taking the time to check out the site.

2VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... April 11th 2012, 8:24 am

Admin

Admin

You rock VOID! I know a lot of the HCTDM people you play with thanks to you turnin' me on to that. I REALLY like HCTDM & have noticed the quality & maturity of those players is exceptional.

Thanks man. I'm glad you're in the family. See you soon on the unmapped, no cross-haired battlefield! VOID sent you here... 574592

3VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... April 12th 2012, 3:23 pm

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

thats still the one thing holding me back from playing hardcore the damn tubers n RPGers!

4VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... April 12th 2012, 4:42 pm

hctdm is the number one place to play to find pple laying in dark corners, and caMPING THEIR ASS OFF. I LOVE WHOOPING CAMPERS. IT JUST GETS SOO EARITATING.

5VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... April 13th 2012, 2:11 pm

From playing it a bit lately, I actually enjoy it more than regular tdm. It is more challenging and realistic and the communication and maturity of players is definately higher in hc.

6VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 10th 2012, 9:57 pm

uvricky

uvricky

Hey guys, it's ricky. I know void, sgt, griff, and several others from BO and MW3 on wii. Just dropped in to check out the site and to say that my wii drive crapped out today so I'm out of action for the next few weeks. Can't PM or anything but did set up a login now. Can't wait to be official sometime. Happy hunting to you all and I look forward to shooting everyone later.

Hey void, if you have access to my full profile, then email me if you can. With my wii being replaced (again after only 5 months and it was my third one since 2006), my profile data and ally list will be completely gone so all you great friends and allies will be lost to me. Hope to hook up with you all again soon.

7VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 10th 2012, 10:52 pm

Rgr that brother. I'm sure griff might be able to enable ur PMs etc so we can exchange info.

Haha this is the old thread i used to bait X-ray into joining the clan.

8VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 10th 2012, 10:54 pm

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

Its all sorcery!

9VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 11th 2012, 1:16 am

I sent u a pm Ricky. Hopefully u can at least read it.

10VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 11th 2012, 1:22 am

What a bummer, right when you got a mic too! Good luck Ricky...see you soon!

11VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 11th 2012, 8:32 am

Admin

Admin

Welcome Ricky!!! Awesome to see you here & have you around again! Twisted Evil

As you can see by your title on your avatar, you're now a Jr. Member. You have full access to PM's & the "Members Only" Forum. Feel free to post what you'd like anytime! I'm REALLY sorry about your Wii bud. Sad
Since you're now a U&V Member, please keep in touch with us all via this site & keep us up to date on your progress getting your Wii fixed!

Welcome to the family man. Twisted Evil
clap :uv:

12VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 11th 2012, 6:07 pm

Hell yea! Welcome to the family

13VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 11th 2012, 7:53 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

RICKY!!! GLAD YOU JOINED US BUD

14VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 12th 2012, 12:39 am

uvricky

uvricky

Thanks guys for the support. I agree with Queeni, just got the damn mic and now no wii. So now void can give me crap to hurry and get a wii. ;-).

Thanks griff for the support. I've never clanned up with anyone before because I saw no need to do so. But I've enjoyed the group here that I've had the pleasure to meet so to me, it's finally worth the effort.

Nintendo says about 2 weeks. I'm more pissed to lose my data and prestiges than anything else. I've already told them they owe me a Wii U after all the hassles and the rep actually is entertaining the thought. She's taking care of me personally now and I'm anxious to see what happens. But I told her after 3 crap systems, they owe me something better than just apologies. Oh well, just 2 more weeks.

15VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 12th 2012, 6:34 pm

All good bro we'll be here.

16VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 21st 2012, 11:53 am

uvricky

uvricky

Wii is back and working with all allies thank goodness. Played with Apex and wonder for a bit yesterday. See you guys in the rooms again.

17VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 21st 2012, 2:43 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

glad youre back rick Very Happy

18VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 21st 2012, 3:18 pm

Admin

Admin

Sweet!!! Welcome back bud.
clap

19VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 22nd 2012, 9:30 am

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

good to have you back bud

20VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 22nd 2012, 3:05 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

welcome man

21VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 22nd 2012, 7:59 pm

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

Oh yeah.

22VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 22nd 2012, 10:41 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

I dont dislike hc but the toobs and camping get rather irratating. I simply cant camp its not in my DNA it bores the shit outta me. Im tryin to be a "good soldier" and slow down a bit

23VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 29th 2012, 4:50 pm

uvricky

uvricky

When everyone on the other team is running like crazy, I find camping very effective for my KDR. ;-) But when it gets boring and I see no rabbits running around, then I find it necessary to start roaming. But I'm not to bothered with campers. It is fun trying to find someone or get someone out of a hole or crack that they crawl into. If I die 5 times to get someone sitting in a tight spot, then I'm excited for some strange reason. lol

24VOID sent you here... Empty Re: VOID sent you here... October 29th 2012, 5:09 pm

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

i have become somewhat of a run'n'gun/camper, started used the MK14 with acog and the ACR with acog but running overkill on both with the mp7 red dot and it works alright for me cuz i can snipe people and run'n'gun, best of both worlds. Getting a camper who has killed me several times from running by him pisses me off but really makes me happy when i finally get the fucker lol Shark

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum