Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Blitz, Griff, and Rico...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... Empty To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... on January 28th 2012, 9:10 am

Sorry I wasnt talking at the end of our chat last night...I tried to type and it wouldnt show up so that is why I was logging on and off a few times and then I restarted the computer. So, again, I just want to say sorry, I want ignoring you, I just couldnt fucking type. Mad

2To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... Empty Re: To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... on January 28th 2012, 2:44 pm

Admin

Admin
No big brother. I had to go anyway.

Wink

U&V~BL!TZ

Founder -  U&V

3To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... Empty Re: To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... on January 28th 2012, 5:57 pm

We know you were secretly communicating with the KGB. Insolence will not be tolerated!

4To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... Empty Re: To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... on January 28th 2012, 7:27 pm

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator
pssssh KGB is for pussies the Spetsnaz is where u dont wanna fuck around with

5To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... Empty Re: To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... on January 29th 2012, 5:07 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

Its OK Jeff you can be honest. We offended you when we said you preferd penis over vagina ROFL8

To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... Hwlsw0

6To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... Empty Re: To Blitz, Griff, and Rico... on January 29th 2012, 11:02 pm

Are you sure you are remembering that correctly old man?! Grampa lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum