Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

its like saying hello again to you guys

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1its like saying hello again to you guys Empty its like saying hello again to you guys December 9th 2011, 9:44 pm

well yeah i have been busy and stuff but i do apologize for never coming on anymore. i dont have internet at my new place and im still working alot. i havent even got mw3 for wii yet ahhh!! affraid i miss you guys and really wanna get back on soon and will def be coming onto the site more often lol site is alot cooler, welcome back Griff and now and to all the new members who i didnt event know were here since my last visit i say whats up and hi and such haha :bandoggy: ps need a new smiley emoticon guy

2its like saying hello again to you guys Empty Re: its like saying hello again to you guys December 9th 2011, 10:03 pm

Nice to hear your still around buddy!

3its like saying hello again to you guys Empty Re: its like saying hello again to you guys December 9th 2011, 10:50 pm

Admin

Admin

Good to hear from you Roy!!!!!! Hope to see you soon...

btw - Get MW3!!! It ROCKS!!! Twisted Evil

4its like saying hello again to you guys Empty Re: its like saying hello again to you guys December 10th 2011, 1:46 am

U&V~Recon

U&V~Recon
Senior Members
Senior Members

There's Roy!!! yeah your names been popping up in conversations asking where you were... Nice to hear from you.
Also guys WHERE THE F is Tinyk64????

5its like saying hello again to you guys Empty Re: its like saying hello again to you guys December 10th 2011, 2:21 am

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

HE LIVES!!! good point btw recon where the SHIT is Tiny! nice to hear from u tho roy good to kno ur doing well

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum