Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks for playing legit

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanks for playing legit Empty Thanks for playing legit October 9th 2012, 3:11 pm

OFC DAD

Was in a few games today with some of your members and a few of me added you to your ally lists.You are a pretty good group here and while i'm not looking to leave OFC,if I did I would seriously consider U&V. Sorry you guys have trouble with hackers giving you a bad rep,like U&V KING. Looking forward to playing with all of you again.My gametag is OFC DAD USMC.
HAPPY HUNTING PEOPLE,& REMEMBER TO T/K A HACKER TODAY!!!

2Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 9th 2012, 3:19 pm

Thanks buddy!
That was really sweet, great playing with you too!

3Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 9th 2012, 4:18 pm

awe shucks that was mighty nice of you to come say such a thing. U&V woot woot

4Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 9th 2012, 7:12 pm

Thanks bro had a good time running with you this morning. Anytime man. agreement7

5Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 9th 2012, 8:08 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

wow thanks a ton bud hope to play against you one day

6Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 9th 2012, 9:50 pm

U&V~Ginks

U&V~Ginks
Administrator
Administrator

I like that........ Mad Respect

7Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 9th 2012, 10:12 pm

Admin

Admin

Wow! Thanks Dad!!! It really is nice when an ADULT comes to our site, says something nice & makes a few friends. Laughing

You're more than welcome to come by here anytime!! I hope to play a few rounds with you myself!! guns4

Thanks again bud. Cookie1

8Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 9th 2012, 10:20 pm

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

Ive played some games with DAD and he is a good player and now I know he is a class act too! Very cool!

9Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 9th 2012, 11:59 pm

Right on brother. The hell with coders. Thnx for the kind words.

I got u on my alley list still =D

10Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 10th 2012, 9:03 am

Admin

Admin

U&V~GR!FF wrote:Wow! Thanks Dad!!! It really is nice when an ADULT comes to our site, says something nice & makes a few friends. Laughing

You're more than welcome to come by here anytime!! I hope to play a few rounds with you myself!! guns4

Thanks again bud. Cookie1

If you do read this, please post your Ally Code!! I'd love to add you to my list!! Once you're added on my Wii, I'll send you a text & let you know your ID & Password on your account here that I'll create. You'll immediately become an 'Honored Guest' for sure if you'd like. -Just let me know-
clap

11Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 10th 2012, 1:09 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

very nice words man. I knew there were other people out there who thought the same as we did. Cant wait to have as an honored guest.

12Thanks for playing legit Empty THANKS BACK AT YA October 10th 2012, 10:10 pm

OFC DAD

If you do read this, please post your Ally Code!! I'd love to add you to my list!! Once you're added on my Wii, I'll send you a text & let you know your ID & Password on your account here that I'll create. You'll immediately become an 'Honored Guest' for sure if you'd like. -Just let me know-

I'll take ya up on that griff,shoot me an email at dadusmc@gmail thanks again

13Thanks for playing legit Empty Re: Thanks for playing legit October 11th 2012, 8:24 am

Admin

Admin

VERY cool! Check your Gmail account. I sent you an email with all the info you need. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum