Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

application for chazn8r

+2
Admin
U&V~Wreckless
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1application for chazn8r Empty application for chazn8r September 1st 2012, 10:21 am

Games You Own: Black Ops.___x_ MWR__x__ MW3___x_

Your current game of choice:MW3

In-game name ChazN8r:

How did you hear of us :Deathdealer

Your Ally Code: 4124-4088-8261

Current KDR 1.36:

Gun of choice:l86/Scar

Perks of choice:none

Core or Hardcore:Becoming Hardcore

Favorite map:Seatown

Noob tubin, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? :yes

RPG's are forbidden with the exception of Gamebattles and shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ??? :ys

For Black Ops- Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers. They are an RPG and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD??? yes

Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? :yes

Email address:chazwalls2@gmail.com

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? :Smurf

Usual times online in-game? _early am/early evening_:__

Have a mic?? yes

2application for chazn8r Empty Re: application for chazn8r September 1st 2012, 10:35 am

Took you long enough..

3application for chazn8r Empty Re: application for chazn8r September 1st 2012, 10:42 am

U&V~Wreckless

U&V~Wreckless
U&V Member
U&V Member

I know right?! About time!

4application for chazn8r Empty Re: application for chazn8r September 1st 2012, 11:25 am

Admin

Admin

AWESOME!!! Good to finally get this app.!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

5application for chazn8r Empty Re: application for chazn8r September 1st 2012, 12:43 pm

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

i gotta get in more tryouts somebody txt me wen this is gonna happen so i can join in

6application for chazn8r Empty Re: application for chazn8r September 2nd 2012, 5:56 am

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

If this hasnt already happened Im ALWAYS down to do a tryout for new team members. Text me if you need help.

7application for chazn8r Empty Re: application for chazn8r September 2nd 2012, 7:34 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

wow looks good bud

8application for chazn8r Empty Re: application for chazn8r September 4th 2012, 8:23 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

awsome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum