Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

another fun day in the U&V~Family

+3
U&V~Doc
U&V~LoZGod
U&V~ApexPredator
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty another fun day in the U&V~Family August 2nd 2012, 6:05 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

me and a few others played a game called swiftor says then after i lost i came back and killed loz the dictator and then stabbed x-ray then we played mike myers and dang thats one hell of a game its scary if your the one being chased i know i scared a few of yall hahaha it was fun if yall want to do it again ill prob be on around lunch tomarrow i know this message is a bit confusing just ask x-ray or loz what all happend Cookie1
#1 mike myers Very Happy

2another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 2nd 2012, 6:19 pm

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

u made me scream like a little girl lol

3another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 2nd 2012, 6:49 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

bwahahahaha i know i made a few almost all of you scream hahaha

4another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 2nd 2012, 8:22 pm

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

did you text them a pic of yourself?

5another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 2nd 2012, 9:55 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

shut up doc lol jk bud no :P

6another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 2nd 2012, 10:46 pm

U&V~EXPORT

U&V~EXPORT
U&V Member
U&V Member

mike myers lol, i cal it zombies and i only called it that because it was before wii had nazi zombies on wii so we played it in multiplayer but idk if its the same game cause in zombies when the first zombie knifed (bite) you you would switch teams and try to knife ppl but its it the same in mike myers you do you just spectate when killed for it? when i get back home im done to play some

7another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 2nd 2012, 11:04 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

ill be sure to try to get yuh its kinda like that one person is mike others go and hide mike finds and kills last survivor alive is able to fight mike its fun ill get on tomarow

8another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 3rd 2012, 1:43 am

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

a bunch of us played zombies on blops that was intense wen ur the last guy alive and 8 or 9 people are coming at u all at once trying to kill u its freaking scary as hell! we should play zombies again too...

9another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 3rd 2012, 3:13 am

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

It was really fun in a very silly way. I would be happy to play those types of games more often.

10another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 3rd 2012, 7:43 am

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

well ill be on later i made a new rule ill make another post

11another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 3rd 2012, 7:54 am

Admin

Admin

Hey xray -

Now THAT'S what I call an avatar!!!!
:D cheers king cheers2 signflags24

Well done stud.

12another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 3rd 2012, 9:21 am

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

be carefull x-RAY griffs on the hunt :]

13another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 3rd 2012, 2:11 pm

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

As Mel Brooks said, "Its good to be the king."

14another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 6th 2012, 9:59 am

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

Then he went crazy

15another fun day in the U&V~Family Empty Re: another fun day in the U&V~Family August 6th 2012, 4:19 pm

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

ya thats a funny ass avatar for sure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]