Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just wondering ......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just wondering ...... Empty Just wondering ...... February 8th 2012, 1:36 pm

I have been a memeber of the clan for 1 yr and was wondering how to become a memeber or senior member or how that works....just curious.....and for all of you that didn't know who i was on black ops im lord of war and im jarhead on mw3

2Just wondering ...... Empty Re: Just wondering ...... February 8th 2012, 2:16 pm

first and foremost, you have to be more active on site...if you had to make a new account it was because you were inactive for a long time (griff can explain how he cleaned house) and you were deleted.

3Just wondering ...... Empty Re: Just wondering ...... February 8th 2012, 2:30 pm

Admin

Admin

Jeff pretty much summed it up Jarhead...

This site & a member's activity here is the 1st (& most important) step to getting promo'd. It's not gonna happen instantly once you are active on site, but when a position becomes available your name is easily visible for consideration.

btw - Love the avatar! Very cool.

smokeup

4Just wondering ...... Empty Re: Just wondering ...... February 8th 2012, 7:59 pm

thanks didn't know......i should be on later tonight.....lets kick some ass....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum