Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!!

What did he really do?!

Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! I_vote_lcap25%Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! I_vote_lcap25%Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! I_vote_lcap0%Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! I_vote_lcap50%Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! I_vote_lcap0%Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! Empty Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! January 10th 2012, 10:45 pm

Check this link out...For all of you that watched the BCS Bowl game yesterday, you saw Alabama's LB, C.J. Mosley get fucked up by Jefferson, LSU's QB. In my opinion, I thought he fucking broke it, but the report says different...How about you decide.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1018114-cj-mosley-injury-lbs-avoidance-of-serious-injury-keeps-alabama-in-bcs-picture

2Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! Empty Re: Alabama LB gets FUCKED up!!! January 23rd 2012, 5:04 pm

Goodbye Career!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum