Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Archimeanie (BigMac's Brother)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Games You Own: Black Ops._X_ MWR_X_ MW3__X

Your current game of choice: MW3

In-game name : Archimeanie

How did you hear of us : BigMac is my little brother

Your Ally Code: 4816-6917-9710

Age (Min. 20): 28

KDR : 1.2

Gun of choice: pp90

Perks of choice: all of em'

Core or Hardcore: Both

Favorite map: Dome

Noob tubin, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? : Yes

RPG's are forbidden with the exception of Gamebattles and shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ??? : Yes

For Black Ops- Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers. They are an RPG and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD???
Yep

Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? : yep

Email address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? : n/a

If the above rules are not followed at ANY time for ANY reason you will NOT be accepted into our clan!!!!

This is a mature clan and drama or disrespect to a fellow clansman will get you kicked as easily as playin like a noob. We are better than that and above such dirty handed game play.

We also respect ALL Call of Duty players online and we require mature behaviour in all game lobbies. While wearing the U&V clan tag in online gameplay, KIND & RESPECTFUL behaviour is required.

Yep this is my bro, he's pretty damn good at the game, don't know if y'all require a tryout, but I'm sure he's up for it.

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

looks good to me and yes we do a tryout for everyone that is eligible to join. We will need to set one up with him as soon as he has time. Just get him to get online and get in the chat box to talk with someone. Thanks.

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

gee another one. keep them coming.

I will now call December 4th "Day of the Apps"...My forecast for the following Dec. 4th's is that we will have numerous apps come in on the same day.

U&V~Ginks

U&V~Ginks
Administrator
Administrator

He is a good player better than bigmac.......lol

U&V~GREED

U&V~GREED
U&V Member
U&V Member

already got him as an ally, good player and since he's family of a member im pretty sure the tryout is just a formality and even if its not he's got my vote.

We did tryout last nite, just eating for either chef or dblej to post results.

U&V~GREED

U&V~GREED
U&V Member
U&V Member

big macs always got food on his mind

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum