Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battlefield 4 is NOT coming out for the Wii-U =(

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

Battlefield 4 will not see a release on Wii U, DICE has confirmed.

Speaking to VideoGamer.com last night, creative director Lars Gustavsson explained that the decision to skip Wii U was to "ensure that [the team] deliver something good", rather than "risking" the project by stretching the team too thin.

"I think overall for me as creative director, number one is to deliver a really great game and experience," said Gustavsson on the subject of Battlefield 4 on Wii U. "Sometimes, at least for us, it's focus on what you do well and what you know well, and ensure that you deliver something good than trying a bit too much, stretching yourself too thin and risking it.

"I'd rather play it safe, deliver something really good and then look at the future and what could possibly be done than trying a bit too hard and [failing]."

Battlefield 4 is the latest high-profile multi-platform title to skip Wii U, joining Dead Island: Riptide and Saints Row 4.

Battlefield 4 ships on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC later this year. A release on next-generation platforms is still be confirmed.

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

Wii u taking the shaft again.

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Doc wrote:Wii u taking the shaft again.

yeah im hurt bro.

It huuuuuuuurts!!!!

U&V~KAOS

U&V~KAOS
U&V Member
U&V Member

wow wiiu is getting fucked harder then a free hooker at a truck stop. almost makes me tempted to save my pennys for ps4.

This is disappointing.

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~VOID wrote:It huuuuuuuurts!!!!

rofl1 rofl1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum