Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for he who is CORDITE

+2
Admin
Cordite-n-Lead
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Application for he who is CORDITE September 14th 2012, 9:43 pm

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

Games You Own: MW3....and MWR

Your current game of choice: MW3

In-game name : Has been BCC-Cordite, but will be changing soon

How did you hear of us : I play with U&V folks a lot

Your Ally Code: 4741-7242-8603

Current KDR : .96

Gun of choice: Ak47, SCAR, MP5, M-14

Perks of choice: SoH, QkDw, S.A.

Core or Hardcore: I like my CoD....Hardcore!!

Favorite map: Seatown...Underground

I agree---No toobin... people PRG'n..or SMAW shots. No Multi-clanning either.

Email address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? : BCC. It has been going dead and most ppl there are more active in other games or consoles.

Usual times online in-game? Evening between 7 PM and 12 or 1 in the morning

Have a mic?? Yes, thanx for asking.

2Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 14th 2012, 9:50 pm

Admin

Admin

NICE App!!!!!!!
Sounds/Looks promising!!! Twisted Evil

3Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 14th 2012, 10:07 pm

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

Thanx Griff!

4Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 14th 2012, 10:20 pm

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

My buddy Cordite is coming over!? LOL Im making the world a U&V place one player at a time.

5Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 14th 2012, 10:40 pm

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

We'll see

6Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 14th 2012, 11:21 pm

Admin

Admin

Ehh....you'll be here bud. (You come highly recommended!!!)
Love to get this tryout scheduled soon!
Any volunteers??

7Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 15th 2012, 12:34 am

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

AWESOME !!

8Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 15th 2012, 3:22 am

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

Im down to do the tryout as always.

9Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 15th 2012, 5:37 am

Looks good. Good guy,know him through xray.

10Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 15th 2012, 11:21 am

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

good guy solid player just hate being on the opposite team from him lol f im not busy tonight ill get on dont know a time yet though so if u do wanna get his tryout going dont wait around for me

11Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 15th 2012, 11:43 am

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

I am very glad that things are positive here, I may be getting on for just a bit early today.....soon I hope.
I am ready for a tryout as soon as we can figure a time that the determining forces and I can both be in the game together.

12Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 16th 2012, 10:30 pm

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

Hello....
Wanted to drop by and see if a verdict has been reached on my affiliation. I wish I was playing better yesterday when we all had our own lobby....every now and then I pull off scores in the 15-3 to the 25-8 neighborhood.

I also want to say how much I really like the site, it looks great. Someone worked hard on this thing.

13Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 16th 2012, 10:59 pm

Admin

Admin

Thanks for stopping by to check, oh one named Cordite. Stop!

I'm pleased to let you know you're now a Jr. member of U&V, so feel free to add the U&V~ tag to your IGN.
Welcome bud. I'm REALLY happy you're here!!! Twisted Evil

...& thank you for your kind words about the site. I consider it a "Labor of Love", but it REALLY is nice to be noticed.

smokeup Stop!

14Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 17th 2012, 12:51 am

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

Griff, apologies ahead of what I am going to say, but I do know you, but off the top of my head it is hard to say definitively.
I know you by the name Griff, and I remember you as being good with computers.
That said, i am glad to be a part of the club...
I would like to put the tag on and will do so asap.

15Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 17th 2012, 8:15 am

Admin

Admin

scratch Now you have me intrigued!!! Care to elaborate?? If you'd like, PM me. I'd love to hear this!! Twisted Evil

16Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 17th 2012, 9:36 am

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

Oh boy dirty comp talk. How sexy.

17Application for he who is CORDITE Empty Re: Application for he who is CORDITE September 17th 2012, 10:39 pm

Cordite-n-Lead

Cordite-n-Lead

cyber-perv. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum