Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEATH_ADDER application

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1DEATH_ADDER application Empty DEATH_ADDER application July 21st 2012, 2:46 am

Games You Own: Black Ops.____ MWR____ MW3___x_

Your current game of choice: Anything Hardcore

In-game name : DEATH_ADDER

How did you hear of us : Playing with Toxic,Void,Griff,and others

Your Ally Code:5285-0614-2373

Current KDR :1.35

Gun of choice: ACR/AS50

Perks of choice:Blind Eye, Assasin Pro, Marksmen

Core or Hardcore: HC

Favorite map: DOME/Interchange

Noob tubin, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? :Perfect

RPG's are forbidden with the exception of Gamebattles and shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ??? :Yes

For Black Ops- Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers. They are an RPG and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD???
yes
Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? :yes

Email address:kamodo_dragon1@yahoo.com

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? :
VoE- was a previous owner, had a difference of opinions with another owner. Would be more than happy to discuss
Usual times online in-game? _3am_:__9pm

Have a mic?? yes

If the above rules are not followed at ANY time for ANY reason you will NOT be accepted into our clan!!!!

This is a mature clan and drama or disrespect to a fellow clansman will get you kicked as easily as playin like a noob. We are better than that and above such dirty handed game play.

We also respect ALL Call of Duty players online and we require mature behaviour in all game lobbies. While wearing the U&V clan tag in online gameplay, KIND & RESPECTFUL behaviour is required.

If you agree to the above requirements, please join us in the chatbox to set up a tryout. ** PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST HAVE A MIC TO SCHEDULE A TRYOUT!!! **

2DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 21st 2012, 8:35 am

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

you forgot to put your age Cool but it all looks good bud

3DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 21st 2012, 10:15 am

Another HC fan..looks good man let set up a tryout

4DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 21st 2012, 10:50 am

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

another one. WOW

5DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 21st 2012, 11:23 am

My age is 35 its there just hard to see. I hope all goes well in core tryouts

6DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 21st 2012, 4:05 pm

Admin

Admin

Awesome app Adder. Lookin forward to gettin' you into our brotherhood!!

btw guys - I've played with Death Adder a few times in H/C --- He's a beast!! :character83:

7DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 22nd 2012, 4:18 am

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

Ive played some games with Death Adder too and he is a very capable player. Glad to see he applied.

8DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 23rd 2012, 11:41 am

I am willing to set up a tryout. Let me know when its best for you guys

9DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 23rd 2012, 12:02 pm

Admin

Admin

I know I'd like to be a part of it!! I might have some time tonight between 5 - 6:30 central time. (6 - 7:30 Eastern). If not..

Can someone please work with Death Adder to get this done? I'd really like to get the voting underway. Gracias -

10DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 23rd 2012, 12:27 pm

The time I would be available tonight would be around 8:30-9:00 or so . Sry Griff

11DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 23rd 2012, 1:13 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

can you do one say tomarrow around lunch?

12DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 23rd 2012, 1:18 pm

Sry Apex, I work 5am-3:30pm central time

13DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 23rd 2012, 4:19 pm

Admin

Admin

Adder - I'm texting a few folks to see if I can find somebody available around 8:30-9:00 cst. I'll let you know what I find out here ASAP.

14DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 23rd 2012, 5:03 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

oh ok no prob bud

15DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 23rd 2012, 8:28 pm

U&V~xray

U&V~xray
U&V Member
U&V Member

I can play anytime on Tue if you guys can wait that long. Let me know if I can help out.

16DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 24th 2012, 5:27 pm

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

nice, always good to get another good player on the squad. guns9 guns7 guns1 film9

17DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 25th 2012, 10:18 am

He still haven't had a tryout.

18DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 25th 2012, 12:46 pm

Admin

Admin

Nope. I think he was having Internet probs. Hope we can do it soon though!

19DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 25th 2012, 6:46 pm

Supposed to have internet fixed tonight

20DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 25th 2012, 7:01 pm

Well as soon as you get it fixed hop on site and let us know.

21DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 25th 2012, 7:13 pm

I have a tech here as we speak will be on ater 8:30

22DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 26th 2012, 6:59 am

Internet fixed and tryout complete. Thanks men

23DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 26th 2012, 8:45 am

Admin

Admin

character70

Whoever did Adder's tryout - please post results!!!!
Thanks.

24DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 27th 2012, 11:01 am

Just out of curiosity, is there a verdict?

25DEATH_ADDER application Empty Re: DEATH_ADDER application July 27th 2012, 12:18 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

oh so thats what that botton does i did not know what the + and the - did i thought the - would make it smaller on your other post :P sorry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum