Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would like to be tried out!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would like to be tried out! Empty Would like to be tried out! April 19th 2012, 9:12 am

I would like to be tried out asap!
-Thanks
Chaos

2Would like to be tried out! Empty Re: Would like to be tried out! April 19th 2012, 9:15 am

Admin

Admin

Gotta like this enthusiasm!!! Twisted Evil

I chatted with Chaos for quite awhile this morning & he seems like a VERY stand-up guy. I'd like to get this guy on-board soon!!!

Chaos - Need a mic SOON bud. We can do the tryout, but try to get a mic ASAP.

Thanks.

3Would like to be tried out! Empty Re: Would like to be tried out! April 19th 2012, 9:54 pm

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

Chaos wrote:I would like to be tried out asap!
-Thanks
Chaos

lmfao im sorry but this sounds like something my wife said the other night :69: bananadog :bandoggy: bj2 :cum: cunning dncdick rabbits menage teabag

4Would like to be tried out! Empty Re: Would like to be tried out! April 19th 2012, 9:57 pm

Done

5Would like to be tried out! Empty Re: Would like to be tried out! April 19th 2012, 10:14 pm

U&V~Chef wrote:
Chaos wrote:I would like to be tried out asap!
-Thanks
Chaos

lmfao im sorry but this sounds like something my wife said the other night :69: bananadog :bandoggy: bj2 :cum: cunning dncdick rabbits menage teabag
I heard similar lastnight Banana

6Would like to be tried out! Empty Re: Would like to be tried out! April 20th 2012, 2:27 pm

U&V~Ginks

U&V~Ginks
Administrator
Administrator

signflags5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum