Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To U&V.......

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To U&V....... Empty To U&V....... December 11th 2013, 2:36 pm

U&V~UgumpV

U&V~UgumpV

Been a long time brothers. Thank you guys for holding a spot for me in the family.. woot woot. My known name is GUMP for thoes of you that dont know me. For thoes of you that do, i missed running C.O.D. with you. sooooo, lets all toke a cola-bud in a hookah and lets mash some little kids...  Twisted Evil 

2To U&V....... Empty Re: To U&V....... December 18th 2013, 5:08 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

sounds good gumpers but maybe dont mash on the kids to hard hahaha glad youre back and for those of you who dont know gump hes a beast

3To U&V....... Empty Re: To U&V....... December 19th 2013, 11:49 pm

U&V~Ginks

U&V~Ginks
Administrator
Administrator

Glad that you are back too but you need to get a mic.....

4To U&V....... Empty Re: To U&V....... December 27th 2013, 5:13 pm

U&V~UgumpV

U&V~UgumpV

i will be geting a head-set here in a few days. sorry i havent been on Ghosts alot... The campahollics earitate the shit out of me. I went and got Black ops 2 and i like it alittle more so ill probably be on blops most of the time. see yall in game. twist that shit, light that shit, toke that shit.. smokeup 

5To U&V....... Empty Re: To U&V....... January 5th 2014, 10:25 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

I, for 1 am glad your back brother

6To U&V....... Empty Re: To U&V....... January 7th 2014, 6:05 pm

U&V~UgumpV

U&V~UgumpV

missed you to blitz. great job on still being the strong hand and loud voice for U&V bro. you have been put through alot of shit running this clan. I know first hand how much shit you go through and put up with. so i just wanted ta pat you on the back blitz. And thank you for puting as much as you put into this family. All of U&V. thank you all for making this clan what it is. Lets get some people coming to visit the site more. Lets get back into recruiting people. We can continue growing. Fuck the world bitches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum