Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 Wii-U Rumors that are likely!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13 Wii-U Rumors that are likely!!!!!!! Empty 3 Wii-U Rumors that are likely!!!!!!! May 14th 2013, 7:13 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

These rumours stem from an IGN member by the name of 100 Year Old Gamer. The forum user claims to work at Nintendo, though these claims have yet to be verified. However, it should be noted that he or she has previously written things that have turned out to be true. Here’s some of the information 100 Year Old Gamer has provided. Take it with a grain of salt.

1. Nintendo will air three to five Nintendo Directs before and around E3, starting on May 30

2. 3D Mario will be “huge, bigger than any Mario game to date” and looks “unlike anything you’ve ever seen”

3.Retro’s new game will be first person, futuristic, and something everyone wants them to do

4.When asked if “a certain Super Saiyan” would join Smash Bros (since Namco is involved), he said it “hasn’t been decided yet, but there is a chance”

*** O YES IM EXCITED RIP ME IN HALF!

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

Nice! I think that's 4 things tho lol

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

lol so goku might join the ranks of super smash bros? maybe his final smash will be the Spirit Bomb lol

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Chef wrote:Nice! I think that's 4 things tho lol

ooo i know what u mean. Just that the 4th one people say its "unlikely." But i want to play as Goku. SO i hope ur right!

Last edited by Keptoknight on May 15th 2013, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~LoZ~God wrote:lol so goku might join the ranks of super smash bros? maybe his final smash will be the Spirit Bomb lol

yeh that be epic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum