Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

13 year old boy tried raping and shot his MOM for COD game.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

The jury in the murder trial of an Iowa teenager heard on Wednesday a disturbing 911 call in which the 13-year-old suspect admitted to killing his own mother after a failed attempt to rape her.
Crooks, who is now 14, was charged with first-degree murder and assault with intent to commit sexual abuse in the March 24, 2012, slaying of his mother, 37-year-old Gretchen Crooks.

In the 911 recording made on the night of the murder at the family's Osage home, Noah Crooks could be heard telling dispatcher Barb Michael: 'I’m not joking at all. She’s dead. I’m scared. I killed my mom with my .22. I don’t know why I did it.'

Noah rambled on about his mother making him homemade doughnuts earlier that night and expressed disbelief that he killed her after she did that for him.

He then revealed that Gretchen Crooks had taken away his 'Call of Duty' video game because he got bad grades in school, and that is when he snapped.
'Something just came over me,' he told the dispatcher.

The boy droned on about having to move away and giving up on his dreams of getting into a good college and marrying his eighth-grade girlfriend.

On the first day of Crooks' trial Wednesday, jurors also heard testimony from Mitchell County Sheriff’s Deputies Jeff Huftalin and Greg Halbach, who described the crime scene at 3599 Cameo Avenue, WCF Courier reported.

Gretchen Crooks' bullet-riddled body was found stretched out on a coach. Her pajama top was undone and she was naked from the waist down, Halbach said in court. The woman was not breathing.

The deputies seized the murder weapon, a .22 caliber rifle, which was lying across a chair in the dining room.

Halbach said that he slapped handcuffs on Noah's wrists and placed him in the patrol car. He added that the teenage suspect was not crying and did not appear emotional.

Noah Crooks' attorney is not denying that his client killed his mother, but he claims that the boy suffered what he referred to as a 'tumor of rage, ‘rendering him insane at the time of the slaying

Addressing the jury panel, the lawyer said that a child psychiatrist will testify that Crooks suffers from intermittent explosive disorder - a mental illness marked by repeated episodes of impulsive, aggressive or violent behavior.

Mr Crooks added that the mother and son would fight often, but later make up and play games together. She was the one who bought the .22 caliber Ruger as a present for Noah in 2010 when he was about 11 years old.

The father said that his son did once say that he wanted to kill his mother, but he didn't take the threat seriously.
There was no history of domestic abuse or criminal records associated with any Crooks family members.

On March 24, 2012, Crooks is believed to have fired a .22 caliber at his mother at their rural home. The teen was said to be calm and emotionless when he called 911 reporting the shooting.

U&V~KAOS

U&V~KAOS
U&V Member
U&V Member

What a fucking freakout. Imagine what he will do when he is in jail.

U&V~KAOS

U&V~KAOS
U&V Member
U&V Member

Also what kind of a fuckin parent buys a hand gun for a 11yr old.

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~KAOS wrote:Also what kind of a fuckin parent buys a hand gun for a 11yr old.

The kind that get shot by 13 yr olds

U&V~KAOS

U&V~KAOS
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~BL!TZ wrote:
U&V~KAOS wrote:Also what kind of a fuckin parent buys a hand gun for a 11yr old.

lol true

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~KAOS wrote:
U&V~BL!TZ wrote:

lol true

lol

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

Keptoknight wrote:
U&V~KAOS wrote:
U&V~BL!TZ wrote:

lol true

lol

Fucking Retards!!!

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Chef wrote:
Keptoknight wrote:
U&V~KAOS wrote:
U&V~BL!TZ wrote:

lol true

lol

Fucking Retards!!!

LOL wow.

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

That mom is a complete idiot! Hey lets give our 11 year old a gun, ok sounds great to me! Bam, kid shoots her ass, she earned that one. Let the kid play a first person shooter, he gets pissed cuz she took it away oh and by the way you already gave him a gun, then he shoots you. I'm not sure what's wrong with that kid and wanting to rape his mom thats disgusting on so many levels.

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Chef wrote:That mom is a complete idiot! Hey lets give our 11 year old a gun, ok sounds great to me! Bam, kid shoots her ass, she earned that one. Let the kid play a first person shooter, he gets pissed cuz she took it away oh and by the way you already gave him a gun, then he shoots you. I'm not sure what's wrong with that kid and wanting to rape his mom thats disgusting on so many levels.

SHit just got REAL!

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

ya that kid is fucked, guys in prisons already don't like rapists, just imagine whats gonna happen to a 14 or 15 yr old kid who is in for that plus murder. He is gonna be someone's bitch real fast! lol

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Chef wrote:ya that kid is fucked, guys in prisons already don't like rapists, just imagine whats gonna happen to a 14 or 15 yr old kid who is in for that plus murder. He is gonna be someone's bitch real fast! lol

pretty much big pappa. he's going to be picking up the soap in jail.

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

I agree with you that he will drop it, but he will never actually pick it up lol bananadog

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Chef wrote:I agree with you that he will drop it, but he will never actually pick it up lol bananadog

why cause he going to be all butt hurt? Cookie1

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

well they just won't ever let him stand back up with the soap in order for him to drop it again.....lol

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Chef wrote:well they just won't ever let him stand back up with the soap in order for him to drop it again.....lol

lol..yup all butt hurt.

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

It was a failed rape. So he never made it in . He Prolly saw a wild Bush and was like wtf ill just shoot the bitch.

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Doc wrote:It was a failed rape. So he never made it in . He Prolly saw a wild Bush and was like wtf ill just shoot the bitch.

too young to small? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum