Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

from the snake hole

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1from the snake hole Empty from the snake hole March 19th 2013, 7:34 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

just want to see how all of you were doing hope all is good i know yesterday has been a year since locked and loaded past i just want to say R,I,P. he was a great player and a swell person i had some good times with him again i hope all of you are doing good and take care all of you Very Happy

2from the snake hole Empty Re: from the snake hole March 19th 2013, 7:37 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

Good to hear from you bud. Glad your well and hope to see you soon. Also I'm sure DD will apprieciate your kind words about his lil bro (L&L)

3from the snake hole Empty Re: from the snake hole March 19th 2013, 7:40 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

L&L was i great dude he was one of a kind when i first meet him he welcomed me right in i cant thank him enough id like to thank death dealer for being a brother to me hes always happy to play with me and is aalways there when i need someone to kick ass with im going to give everyone in this clan a shout out i love each one of you even though i know we have had a few problems you all mean a lot to me of coures and i just cant thank you all enough you all are nice cool and chilled people and its just great

4from the snake hole Empty Re: from the snake hole March 19th 2013, 10:16 pm

Admin

Admin

Back atcha bro!! Damn nice of you to remember L&L. Dealer has done a helluva job getting past it all, but obviously it'll never go away. I truly salute him & the way he's dealt with it & now is planning a wedding.
Dealer - you're an amazing guy.

...& Apex - you're pretty amazing as well. Still here taking our abuse! Laughing
Hope to see you soon!!

5from the snake hole Empty Re: from the snake hole March 20th 2013, 12:34 am

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

id take yalls abuse over my girlfriends griff hahaha weeellllll maybe lol cant wait to be back my brother

6from the snake hole Empty Re: from the snake hole March 20th 2013, 9:09 am

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

There is a snake in my boot. Apex miss you bro. Party hard man.

7from the snake hole Empty Re: from the snake hole March 20th 2013, 6:29 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

i miss you too you sexy beast

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum