Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! Empty Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! March 12th 2013, 12:57 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

A new Crash Bandicoot game could be coming to the Wii U if this screen grab is to be believed. The official Crash Bandicoot website briefly had a countdown page up, but it was taken down very swiftly. Thankfully, someone managed to capture a screen grab before the page disappeared. The image states that the new Crash Bandicoot game is coming to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U. The game is being developed by Vicarious Visions and published by Activision.

Thanks, TwiliLord

Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! Crash-bandicoot

2Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! March 12th 2013, 1:39 pm

Crash Bandicoot is a classic! Remember the "Ungalabungala" mask lol? Beast mode!

3Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! March 12th 2013, 2:49 pm

That's awesome!!!!!! Cant't wait!!!!!!

4Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! March 12th 2013, 8:45 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

I may buy that 1 I used to play Crash on PS2

5Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! March 13th 2013, 12:52 am

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~BL!TZ wrote:I may buy that 1 I used to play Crash on PS2

just wait on the reviews big poppa!

6Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! March 13th 2013, 4:34 pm

U&V~Th3Ph4nt0mFS

U&V Member
U&V Member

BUKUTAA xD!!

7Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! March 14th 2013, 12:03 am

U&V~Ginks

U&V~Ginks
Administrator
Administrator

I might get that game.... Throwback game

8Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot...for Wii-U!!!!! March 14th 2013, 6:02 pm

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

U&V~Ginks wrote:I might get that game.... Throwback game

Yeah just wait for the reviews. $59.99 is kind of expensive. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum