Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SweeTEA56 Application

+5
U&V~Chef
Aes0p
U&V~Doc
Admin
SweeTEA56
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SweeTEA56 Application Empty SweeTEA56 Application February 22nd 2013, 2:58 am

SweeTEA56

SweeTEA56

Games You Own: Black Ops.___X_ MWR____ MW3__X__ Black ops 2.__X____

Your current game of choice:Black Ops 2

In-game name :SweeTEA56

How did you hear of us :Void

Ally Code/Nintendo ID :SweeTEA56

Current KDR :1.32

Gun of choice:All, depends on mood and map.

Perks of choice:Dexterity, Engineer, Lightweight, Scavenger

Core or Hardcore:HARDCORE

Favorite map:Yemen

Noob tubin/RPG, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? :YES

RPG's are forbidden with the exception of shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ??? :YES

Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers & War Machines. They're considered RPG's and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD???YES

Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? :YES

Email address:chapcorps56@yahoo.com

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? :CDF not enough players and members became too childish

Usual times online in-game? 2am-7am central time. Im stationed in Korea so thats when i get off work typically

Have a mic?? Yes

If the above rules are not followed at ANY time for ANY reason you will NOT be accepted into our clan!!!!

This is a mature clan and drama or disrespect to a fellow clansman will get you kicked as easily as playin like a noob. We are better than that and above such dirty handed game play.

We also respect ALL Call of Duty players online and we require mature behaviour in all game lobbies. While wearing the U&V clan tag in online gameplay, KIND & RESPECTFUL behaviour is required.

If you agree to the above requirements, please join us in the chatbox to set up a tryout. ** PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST HAVE A MIC TO SCHEDULE A TRYOUT!!! **

2SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 22nd 2013, 10:49 am

Admin

Admin

Now THAT's what you call a good looking application!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Welcome Sweet TEA! I hope you enjoy being U&V - I know we'll enjoy having you in the family!!

-Nice job again Void!- Wink

3SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 22nd 2013, 12:01 pm

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

Welcome

4SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 22nd 2013, 1:49 pm

Glad you came on over bro

5SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 22nd 2013, 2:57 pm

Aes0p

Aes0p
Administrator
Administrator

Nice pick up Void. Welcome to the clan SweeTEA

6SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 22nd 2013, 4:12 pm

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

ahh whats up bud! nice to see you coming over to the good side lol welcome!

7SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 22nd 2013, 7:44 pm

SweeTEA56

SweeTEA56

Glad to be here. Question? I'll never wear the old tag but do I need to leave my old clans Facebook group? Still some good friends on there. I will follow whatever your decision is.

8SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 22nd 2013, 8:17 pm

Admin

Admin

Your friends are your friends bud! Wear the U&V proud & it's all good!! cheers

9SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 23rd 2013, 12:05 am

Keptoknight

Keptoknight
U&V Member
U&V Member

waddup mojo jojo!

10SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 23rd 2013, 1:57 pm

U&V~Ginks

U&V~Ginks
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to U&V....... Ginks

11SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 24th 2013, 11:05 am

Welcome to the family

12SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 24th 2013, 11:51 am

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

Another great addition

13SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 25th 2013, 1:53 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

welcome aboard

14SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 27th 2013, 11:27 pm

Yay! Good guy!! Nice to have u!!

15SweeTEA56 Application Empty Re: SweeTEA56 Application February 28th 2013, 4:12 pm

U&V~Doc

U&V~Doc
U&V Member
U&V Member

Welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum