Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

application for fubarrampage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1application for fubarrampage Empty application for fubarrampage August 28th 2012, 11:00 am

Games You Own: Black Ops.____ MWR____ MW3_yes___

Your current game of choice:MW3

In-game name :Fubarrampage

How did you hear of us :apex,deathdealer,void,blitz,

Your Ally Code:1655-2826-8956

Current KDR :.67

Gun of choice:ppm90

Perks of choice:extreme condition pro,assassin pro,dead silence

Core or Hardcore:hardcore

Favorite map:
hardhat
Noob tubin, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? :yes

RPG's are forbidden with the exception of Gamebattles and shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ??? :yes

For Black Ops- Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers. They are an RPG and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD???yes

Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? :yes

Email address:ammermaneric8145@gmail.com

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? :none

Usual times online in-game? __:__ 7am to 3pm

Have a mic?? yes

2application for fubarrampage Empty Re: application for fubarrampage August 28th 2012, 11:10 am

Fucking a man.. Great to see you man.

3application for fubarrampage Empty Re: application for fubarrampage August 28th 2012, 12:05 pm

U&V~MajJohnson

U&V~MajJohnson
U&V Member
U&V Member

Keep em coming, definitely goin to have to keep building my hardcore game for all the people playing it now

4application for fubarrampage Empty Re: application for fubarrampage August 28th 2012, 12:23 pm

Outstanding. keep this going and we will be hardcore all the way

5application for fubarrampage Empty Re: application for fubarrampage August 29th 2012, 12:46 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

U&V~ApexPredator
Moderators
Moderators

way to go dude!glad to see you apply :) for those who dont know fubar he is one hell of a player and a good friend of mine *in game*

6application for fubarrampage Empty Re: application for fubarrampage August 29th 2012, 1:06 pm

Admin

Admin

character70

AWESOME! Twisted Evil

7application for fubarrampage Empty Re: application for fubarrampage August 29th 2012, 2:23 pm

Hey guys Thanks for the invite and the chance to become a member of U&V. I sure hope I don't let yall down. Oh yeah my internet is messing up so it might be thursday before I get it fixed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum