In-game name: Maj.Johnson
:How did you hear of us : U&V BLITZ AND BRING IT
Your Ally Code: 2444-2937-1790(mw3)
Current KDR: 1.11
:Gun of choice: P90
Perks of choice: SLIGHT OF HAND, ASSASSIN, STEADY AIM
Core or Hardcore: EITHER
Favorite map: HARD HAT
Noob tubin, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? :
RPG's are forbidden with the exception of Gamebattles and shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ???
:For Black Ops- Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers. They are an RPG and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD?
Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ???
:Email address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
:Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? P00 I WAS the only member it is a clan from ps3
:Usual times online in-game? AFTER 10 PM WEEKDAYS AND DURING THE DAY WEEKENDS 
Have a mic?? YES
If the above rules are not followed at ANY time for ANY reason you will NOT be accepted into our clan!!!!

2 Re: Maj.Johnson on June 30th 2012, 8:18 pm

Admin

VERY nice app Major, but please answer the questions about Hacking, RPG's & multi-clanning so we can schedule a tryout.

-Thanks!-

U&V~BL!TZ

Founder -  U&V

3 Re: Maj.Johnson on June 30th 2012, 8:21 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

Moderators
Moderators
not bad fella

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4 Re: Maj.Johnson on June 30th 2012, 11:47 pm

looks good bro. next time you are online or on the site try to talk with a light blue,dark blue,yellow or red member and we can set up a tryout a.s.a.p.. And finilly get a app over 20.... cheers

5 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 1st 2012, 2:32 am

U&V~xray

U&V Member
U&V Member
I'll be happy to team up for the tryout if you need me. (as long as its hardcore lol)

6 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 1st 2012, 2:29 pm

I'm available all day!!!

7 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 1st 2012, 8:33 pm

U&V~MajJohnson

U&V Member
U&V Member
Yeah cyber I played a little with you yesterday my internet was messing up and had to get off because I was lagging so bad I didn't wanna bring the team down

Black ops- 3990-7820-2510

8 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 12:52 am

U&V~GREED

U&V Member
U&V Member
dude gets my vote and hasnt even done a tryout yet, played against him a few times, we had an all U&V team and he had randoms and still finished positive every time...already have him as a ally and i think a couple more of us do to...so if you see me on just jump in

9 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 5:32 am

U&V~MajJohnson

U&V Member
U&V Member
Thanks greed I enjoy playing with you guys I was trying to do my tryouts today but my internet was messing up bad

10 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 6:45 am

U&V~ApexPredator

Moderators
Moderators
sounds like a cool fella and to go posative against us wow ill need tuh add you

11 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 9:48 am

Admin

This is one of those rare occasions that I think the tryout is a formality! A GREAT guy & kick-ass player!!! He'll def get my vote...

Twisted Evil

U&V~BL!TZ

Founder -  U&V

12 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 4:32 pm

And the firt time ever id advise different sir GR!FF.. I havent played with the guy, so i dont know him. I think not runing a tryout isnt a good idea sence we pritty much just lifted the site out of lockdown. I see in his other post that he said he was gonna try to start his own clan and his K.D.R is on low end with 1.11. Not that we descriminate against KDR souly. Shocked Call me parranoied, but im just looking out for the family. I stand by you nomatter what Bob, hugs to ur family, minus your woman. lmao smokeup

Other than stated above, id love to get a new kick ass mofo in the U&V family. great recruiting guys

13 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 5:34 pm

U&V~MajJohnson

U&V Member
U&V Member
I'm not looking for favors I will get my respect straight up like all of you.

14 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 5:53 pm

Admin

Oh...I'm not saying no tryout at all!! I just think this one might (?) be a formality. I just think he's a good guy.

As far as a 1.11 kdr being on "the low side".... I guess I'm glad I'm a Founder. Rolling Eyes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

U&V~BL!TZ

Founder -  U&V

15 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 8:56 pm

Admin

...& being true to my word, I just finished the tryout with Major, along with Loz. The results/poll is in the Mod Forum for voting.

Major - we'll let you know ASAP what the results are!! Check in to the site often to find out. Twisted Evil

U&V~BL!TZ

Founder -  U&V

16 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 10:52 pm

U&V~GR!FF wrote:Oh...I'm not saying no tryout at all!! I just think this one might (?) be a formality. I just think he's a good guy.

As far as a 1.11 kdr being on "the low side".... I guess I'm glad I'm a Founder. Rolling Eyes
GUMP needs to learn his dab gom grammer. Banghead Sorry for the misunderstanding sir GR!FF. I do smoke alot of pot you know smokeup must have gotten stoned and missed it. ROFL8

17 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 11:00 pm

Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!

U&V~BL!TZ

Founder -  U&V

18 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 2nd 2012, 11:17 pm

U&V~MajJohnson

U&V Member
U&V Member
Are the results going to be posted on here?

19 Re: Maj.Johnson on July 3rd 2012, 12:39 am

Admin

The results of the tryout matches are posted. Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to see them.

The actual vote is in the Moderators forum here for the Leaders & Moderators to vote on. You can't see that Forum, but I can guarantee you'll know soon what the results of the vote are!!

Talk/chat to you soon buddy!! smokeup

U&V~BL!TZ

Founder -  U&V

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum