You are not connected. Please login or register

appliaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 appliaction on May 25th 2012, 6:14 pm

Guest


Guest
Games You Own: Black Ops.__no__ MWR__yes__ MW3_yes___

Your current game of choice: Mw3

In-game name :
NinjaFollow
How did you hear of us : WD

Your Ally Code:1728-8361-6886

Age:21

Current KDR :1.184

Gun of choice:AA12

Perks of choice:assassian dead silence

Core or Hardcore:core

Favorite map: Mission

Noob tubin, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? : yes

RPG's are forbidden with the exception of Gamebattles and shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ??? : yes

For Black Ops- Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers. They are an RPG and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD??? yes

Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? : yes

Email address:konkler12@yahoo.com

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? :WD they were hackera

Usual times online in-game? __1:_00_

Have a mic?? no


2 Re: appliaction on May 25th 2012, 7:55 pm

Guest


Guest
nice app. However, we do require you to have a headset to join, can you get one soon? Please reply.

3 Re: appliaction on May 25th 2012, 8:51 pm

Admin

avatar
Guest
Guest
"How did you hear of us? - WD" scratch
What's "WD"?????

Nice app anyway. Once the dust clears on MW3 we can do tryouts. Until then, we'll just need to wait. Come back here often & we'll eventually get you hooked up. Twisted Evil



U&V~BL!TZ


Founder -  U&V

4 Re: appliaction on May 25th 2012, 8:57 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

avatar
Moderators
Moderators
get a head set and like griff was saying theres a hack where people can hop on your account and fuck it up so yea when can yuh get a mic bud



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5 Re: appliaction on May 25th 2012, 9:09 pm

Guest


Guest
WD was his previous clan.

6 Re: appliaction on May 25th 2012, 9:33 pm

Guest


Guest
yeah i cant get a mic, even tho im 21 my voice is cracking all the time

7 Re: appliaction on May 25th 2012, 9:33 pm

Guest


Guest
and im broke

8 Re: appliaction on May 25th 2012, 9:58 pm

U&V~ApexPredator

avatar
Moderators
Moderators
well yuh need a mic ninja and who cares if your voice breaks and 1 question since your old clan hacked will you try to hack us?



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9 Re: appliaction on May 25th 2012, 10:25 pm

Admin

avatar
Guest
Guest
I chatted for a short time with this douche. He was asking me where he could find our Ally Codes so he could "have some people to play with". Rolling Eyes

Here's a couple other interesting items...

- In chat his name was in dark purple. We have NO groups in dark purple, & visitors DAMN SURE shouldn't be purple!! In chat I said "Interesting how your name's in purple here...". He typed "yeah it is interesting. Do you know why?" I let that go, & instead I looked up his IP address quickly. He's in Minneapolis, MN. I go back to chat & type "Where are you from?" He types "America! Shouldn't I be?"
BOOOM!!! IP Ban, Mad email ban, finger account ban. :byebye:

- The other thing... His app said 21, but his profile info said 18. He obviously doesn't know how old he is. scratch

...and yet another thing...
How many new visitors here already have their Avatar set up & the various preferences all set that quickly? It's not unheard of, but he'd obvioously spent some time on site before chatting with anybody.

We're closed to new members until further notice. Nobody can sign up for a new account at all. Only current members can log in, & NO Forums/threads are visible to visitors at all.

They will NOT find us here.




U&V~BL!TZ


Founder -  U&V

10 Re: appliaction on May 25th 2012, 10:29 pm

U&V~KAOS

avatar
U&V Member
U&V Member
U&V~GR!FF wrote:I chatted for a short time with this douche. He was asking me where he could find our Ally Codes so he could "have some people to play with". Rolling Eyes

Here's a couple other interesting items...

- In chat his name was in dark purple. We have NO groups in dark purple, & visitors DAMN SURE shouldn't be purple!! In chat I said "Interesting how your name's in purple here...". He typed "yeah it is interesting. Do you know why?" I let that go, & instead I looked up his IP address quickly. He's in Minneapolis, MN. I go back to chat & type "Where are you from?" He types "America! Shouldn't I be?"
BOOOM!!! IP Ban, Mad email ban, finger account ban. :byebye:

- The other thing... His app said 21, but his profile info said 18. He obviously doesn't know how old he is. scratch

...and yet another thing...
How many new visitors here already have their Avatar set up & the various preferences all set that quickly? It's not unheard of, but he'd obvioously spent some time on site before chatting with anybody.

We're closed to new members until further notice. Nobody can sign up for a new account at all. Only current members can log in, & NO Forums/threads are visible to visitors at all.

They will NOT find us here.




awesome. we will be like a ninja till this hack is gone.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

11 Re: appliaction on May 26th 2012, 6:34 am

U&V~ApexPredator

avatar
Moderators
Moderators
nice call griff if yall still have blops we can play but should i make side account called apex or use my main account?



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12 Re: appliaction on May 26th 2012, 2:29 pm

Aes0p

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
U&V~ApexPredator wrote:nice call griff if yall still have blops we can play but should i make side account called apex or use my main account?

wouldn't it be easier to rename the main one? Up to you really tho, if you feel you wanna start a new one go for it.

13 Re: appliaction on May 26th 2012, 3:07 pm

U&V~Recon

avatar
Senior Members
Senior Members
Lol good job griff

14 Re: appliaction on May 26th 2012, 3:51 pm

Guest


Guest
GR!FF = king


knee

15 Re: appliaction on May 26th 2012, 3:58 pm

U&V~LoZGod

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
i really like this idea of locking everything down lol its really smart and wat just happened with this guy proves just how genious griff is! i bow down to you Sir Griff :character83: king



16 Re: appliaction on May 26th 2012, 5:42 pm

Guest


Guest
U&V~ApexPredator wrote:i make side account called apex or use my main account?

Apex it doesn't even matter if you make a new side account. If they get one they can get all.. Btw great call griff. And I knew it too. Fucken lowlifes.

17 Re: appliaction on May 26th 2012, 6:47 pm

Admin

avatar
Guest
Guest
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'll Anti-Hack the Hackers all day long....& I will win.
Fuckin punks.



U&V~BL!TZ


Founder -  U&V

18 Re: appliaction on May 26th 2012, 7:41 pm

U&V~LoZGod

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
signflags28 hehe he makes me full of smilez.... no homo



19 Re: appliaction on May 26th 2012, 10:24 pm

U&V~Chef

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
ahhh the great bob dude speaks wisdom of technology lol......nice one bro, locking it down like that was a good idea for sure.

Also, does anyone know when the patch is supposed to come out for MW3? Anyone read anything about it lately? Would like to know cuz no one in the clan seems to get online even on blops, kinda boring playing by yourself.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20 Re: appliaction on May 27th 2012, 1:27 am

Guest


Guest
Chef you should know it always lonely when you only play with yourself...lol

21 Re: appliaction on May 27th 2012, 9:31 am

U&V~ApexPredator

avatar
Moderators
Moderators
hahaha dealer yea chef i get on blops was on all day yesterday and once again smart move griff



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

22 Re: appliaction on May 27th 2012, 11:50 am

U&V~Chef

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
U&V~deathdealer wrote:Chef you should know it always lonely when you only play with yourself...lol

this is true.......BUT.....playing by yourself can be fun maybe 1 time a month or so. asslick



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

23 Re: appliaction on May 27th 2012, 12:18 pm

U&V~Ginks

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Lock down is going on............ I like that



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

24 Re: appliaction on May 28th 2012, 10:10 am

U&V~Glimmer

avatar
U&V Member
U&V Member
i was the first one to deal with that ninjafallow. he was a fucking idiot. im gald he is gone totally, i asked him his age and was all over the place with that. good man griff.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum