How did you hear of us :Griff

Your Ally Code: 2302-3330-4630

Age (Min. 20): 42

KDR : 0.553

Gun of choice:M4

Perks of choice:Sleight of Hand

Core or Hardcore:Core

Favorite map:Mission

Noob tubin, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? :Yes

RPG's are forbidden with the exception of Gamebattles and shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ??? :Yes

For Black Ops- Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers. They are an RPG and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD??? Don't play BLOPS

Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? :Yes

Email address: cybersensei (a) cox [dot] net

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? : No official clans, but am on MWRN.

If the above rules are not followed at ANY time for ANY reason you will NOT be accepted into our clan!!!!

This is a mature clan and drama or disrespect to a fellow clansman will get you kicked as easily as playin like a noob. We are better than that and above such dirty handed game play.

We also respect ALL Call of Duty players online and we require mature behaviour in all game lobbies. While wearing the U&V clan tag in online gameplay, KIND & RESPECTFUL behaviour is required.

If you agree to the above requirements, please join us in the chatbox to set up a tryout.

2 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 14th 2012, 2:11 am

U&V~BL!TZ

Played with him alot tonight and is a really good guy, just got the game so he needs alittle time and he'll be a straight up killin machine just like the rest of us Very Happy

Last edited by U&V~BL!TZ on January 15th 2012, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 14th 2012, 8:10 am

Oh hell yeah!!! Cant wait to play with you some more, Cyber.

4 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 14th 2012, 12:33 pm

U&V~DBLEJ48

Awesome lets get him in for a tryout........

5 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 14th 2012, 2:31 pm

cool bring on the new guys

6 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 20th 2012, 12:58 pm

Okay, let's setup a Tryout time this weekend. I'm feeling comfortable with my sensitivity settings and knowledge of the maps. Are we doing TDMs or a variety of other games. I've been playing KC, TDM, SND.

Let's do it!!!!

7 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 20th 2012, 1:44 pm

Sounds good Cyber...we can meet in chat or text me and we can get a time figured out...You do 2 TDM and 2 of your choosing. Do you want a full team, or just the soonest time it can be done regardless of the amount of people?

8 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 20th 2012, 1:59 pm

U&V~Jeff wrote:Sounds good Cyber...we can meet in chat or text me and we can get a time figured out...You do 2 TDM and 2 of your choosing. Do you want a full team, or just the soonest time it can be done regardless of the amount of people?

The soonest possible time that still meets the requirements (full team or not). I don't know how long the vote will take; and I'm anxious to get accepted and add the *TAG* Very Happy

I enjoy running with you everyone and looking forward to us running with 5 U&V tags to inspire fear. :P

9 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 20th 2012, 2:08 pm

Ok, will do. I am going out to lunch with a fine lady and then I will be back around 1:30 CST hopefully. I plow tonight so I wont get on until really late

10 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 20th 2012, 2:18 pm

Whenever, I know a lot of others haven't seen this post yet. I'll definitely be playing tonight to figure out which other 2 I want to do and get some more practice in before the BIG GAME!!!

11 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 20th 2012, 5:10 pm

When is the earliest you can get on?

12 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 20th 2012, 6:51 pm

Maybe 7pm CST.

13 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 20th 2012, 6:52 pm

Or did you mean in the AM; in which case, I get back from my run usually about 6am.

14 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 20th 2012, 8:49 pm

U&V~Demo

Administrator
Administrator
i mite be on tonight but it will be late cyber add my fc so i can join up with u by the time i get home

15 Re: CyberSensei's Application on January 20th 2012, 8:55 pm

Demo, I think I already have you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum