Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy basketball anyone ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 2nd 2012, 5:25 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

not too late i think i might be able to get 1 started if theres enough interest

2Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 2nd 2012, 5:44 pm

Got one setup...hopefully we get the interest or it will be a very little league...though there's nothing wrong with little (aint that right blitz Wink ) I am counting on greed and recon.

3Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 2nd 2012, 7:33 pm

U&V~Recon

U&V~Recon
Senior Members
Senior Members

i am down!

4Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 2nd 2012, 9:26 pm

The name of our league is U and V

5Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 2nd 2012, 10:13 pm

I'm in, invite me to it

6Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 2nd 2012, 10:48 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~Jeff wrote:Got one setup...hopefully we get the interest or it will be a very little league...though there's nothing wrong with little (aint that right blitz Wink ) I am counting on greed and recon.

The only thing little about me is my E-G-O Wink

7Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 2nd 2012, 11:19 pm

Good save lol

8Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 3rd 2012, 1:50 am

sorry dude, but there is no sport i hate more than Pro-Basketball, i just hate the NBA, i love college basketball i mean I live in NC just one hour away from UNC and DUKE, but i just despise the NBA..

9Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 3rd 2012, 2:33 am

Not a fan of the NBA either but I am willing to do it...Im a competitive guy

10Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 5th 2012, 1:42 am

bump

11Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 5th 2012, 1:56 am

U&V~GREED

U&V~GREED
U&V Member
U&V Member

send out the invites.....also create a streak for cash group, its pretty fun plus who knows with any luck someone could win some serious cash

12Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 5th 2012, 2:24 am

U&V~Recon

U&V~Recon
Senior Members
Senior Members

I was pretty close to winning that streak for cash was up to a 18 win streak pretty good

13Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 5th 2012, 9:41 am

Recon ya gotta be 18 to get the money for the streak for cash lol

14Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 5th 2012, 11:10 am

U&V~Recon

U&V~Recon
Senior Members
Senior Members

No its whoever has the highest in that month there was like 6 people above me that had 20+

15Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 5th 2012, 7:10 pm

League Name is U and V...Join ASAP or put your email address up and i will send you a formal invite Very Happy There are five teams for Greed, Recon, Savage, Blitz, and myself. We also need to set a draft date/time...I was thinking Saturday January 7, 2012 @ 6:00 PM CST (7:00 EST, 5:00 MST, 4:00 PST)

16Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 6th 2012, 8:39 am

U&V~GREED

U&V~GREED
U&V Member
U&V Member

that time wouldnt work for me i work nights, but i have no problem having my team auto drafted

17Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 6th 2012, 8:44 am

U&V~GREED

U&V~GREED
U&V Member
U&V Member

couldn't find the league send the invite to micozzius@yahoo.com

18Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 6th 2012, 9:40 am

wouldnt that be 4 PM for you greed? whatg day/time would work best for you...I dont want anyone to be left out of the draft if that is possible

19Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 6th 2012, 5:43 pm

John, Jason, Micheal I sent you guys invited through your email...Savage, what is your email?

20Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 6th 2012, 7:06 pm

U&V~Recon

U&V~Recon
Senior Members
Senior Members

first off jeff its MichAel lol jk everyone gets my name wrong Sad and Second I'm Down with a smaller league, Third, my other fantasy team is sick Check it out!!
PG: Derrick Rose, Jameer Nelson
SG: Ray Allen(GO CELTICS), CJ Miles
PF: Dirk Nowitski, Antawn Jamison, Carlos Boozer, Brandon Bass(GO CELTICS)
C: Brook Lopez(INJURED Sad ), J.J Hickson
SF: Paul Pierce(GO CELTICS), Rasheed Lewis

21Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 6th 2012, 8:08 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

LETS GO !!! The season is only 60+ games long we need to get started Very Happy

22Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 6th 2012, 8:54 pm

Hey MICHEAL...dude i really have nothing to say, just wanted to emphasize the mis-spelling of your name lol. And you are mexican haha...Blitz, I cant start the league until savage joins...I could always boot him from the league and make it a four person league Twisted Evil

23Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 6th 2012, 9:24 pm

Draft is set for 6:30 EST...it fits the majority of us. Savage, if you dont contact me, you will be unable to join the league...Text me if need be @ (414)-207-1810. I put the draft as manual snake mode with a random draft order. Good luck fellas.

24Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 7th 2012, 11:45 am

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~Jeff wrote:Draft is set for 6:30 EST...it fits the majority of us. Savage, if you dont contact me, you will be unable to join the league...Text me if need be @ (414)-207-1810. I put the draft as manual snake mode with a random draft order. Good luck fellas.

I'm counting on you Jeff to send me a "reminder" text at 5:45. You know how Grampa Blitz forgets shit Wink

25Fantasy basketball anyone ? Empty Re: Fantasy basketball anyone ? January 7th 2012, 1:29 pm

I gotcha old man haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum