Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Stinkfinger

+2
U&V~DBLEJ48
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for Stinkfinger Empty Application for Stinkfinger November 29th 2011, 9:44 am

Games You Own: Black Ops._y__ ;MWR_n__ ;MW3 __y__

Your current game of choice:MW3

In-game name :stinkfinger

How did you hear of us :I was playing with UVWII.TK~DBLE U&V~GINKS and they told me about the clan and i was very interested

Your Ally Code:0876-3610-5852(MW3)

Age (Min. 20):30

KDR :0.850

Gun of choice:PP90M1

Perks of choice:Extreme Conditioning Pro,Assassin pro, steady aim pro

Core or Hardcore:Either

Favorite map:Bootleg or Seatown

Noob tubin, Glitchin and Hackin will get you banned immediately, UNDERSTAND ??? :yes

RPG's are forbidden with the exception of Gamebattles and shooting down heli's, UNDERSTOOD ??? :yes

For Black Ops- Our RPG ban includes Grim Reapers. They are an RPG and are hence banned. If you get 1 in a care package you need to waste it/change it. UNDERSTOOD???yes

Multi-clanning is forbidden. CLEAR ??? :yes

Email address:wirick111@yahoo.com, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Previous clans (if any) and why you left ? :none

2Application for Stinkfinger Empty Re: Application for Stinkfinger November 29th 2011, 11:54 am

Admin

Admin

Wow!!! NICE app!!!

Please come to chat & get a tryout scheduled ASAP! Twisted Evil

Look forward to seeing more of you!

smokeup

3Application for Stinkfinger Empty Re: Application for Stinkfinger November 29th 2011, 12:05 pm

Let's get you a tryout setup

4Application for Stinkfinger Empty Re: Application for Stinkfinger November 29th 2011, 6:36 pm

U&V~DBLEJ48

U&V~DBLEJ48

I would love to be there for this tryout as i was the one who told him about the clan.....

5Application for Stinkfinger Empty Re: Application for Stinkfinger November 29th 2011, 8:38 pm

U&V~GR!FF wrote:Wow!!! NICE app!!!

Please come to chat & get a tryout scheduled ASAP! Twisted Evil

Look forward to seeing more of you!

smokeup
Looking forward to a new possible member or some STINKFINGER. lol. jk bud Very Happy

6Application for Stinkfinger Empty Re: Application for Stinkfinger November 30th 2011, 1:16 am

U&V~Chef

U&V~Chef
Administrator
Administrator

ahhh yes the stinkfinger......ive played with him a few times.....good player

7Application for Stinkfinger Empty Re: Application for Stinkfinger November 30th 2011, 2:27 am

U&V~Recon

U&V~Recon
Senior Members
Senior Members

Cool we got the stinkfinger in the house, nice to have you here

8Application for Stinkfinger Empty Re: Application for Stinkfinger November 30th 2011, 2:57 am

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

wen i see his name all i can think of is bloodhound gang: kiss you where it smells funny

9Application for Stinkfinger Empty Re: Application for Stinkfinger November 30th 2011, 2:08 pm

U&V~Glimmer

U&V~Glimmer
U&V Member
U&V Member

Awsome bring on the Apps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum