Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You bet your sex life !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You bet your sex life ! Empty You bet your sex life ! August 26th 2011, 10:58 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

A golfer is in a competitive match with a friend, who is ahead by a couple of strokes. The golfer says to himself, "I'd give anything to sink this next putt."
A stranger walks up to him and whispers, "Would you give up a fourth of your sex life?"

The golfer thinks the man is crazy and that his answer will be meaningless, but also that perhaps this is a good omen, so he says, "Okay," and sinks the putt.

Two holes later he mumbles to himself, "Boy, if I could only get an eagle on this hole."

The same stranger moves to his side and says, "Would it be worth another fourth of your sex life?"

The golfer shrugs and says, "Sure."

He makes an eagle.

On the final hole, the golfer needs yet another eagle to win.

Though he says nothing, the stranger moves to his side and says, "Would you be willing to give up the rest of your sex life to win this match?"

The golfer says, "Certainly!" He makes the eagle.

As the golfer walks to the club house, the stranger walks alongside and says, "You know, I've really not been fair with you because you don't know who I am. I'm the devil, and from now on you will have no sex life."

"Nice to meet you," says the golfer. "My name's Father O'Malley."

2You bet your sex life ! Empty Re: You bet your sex life ! August 27th 2011, 12:20 am

ermm we still talking golf??

1. Nuts! My shaft is bent.

2. After 18 holes I can barely walk.

3. You really whacked the hell out of that sucker.

4. Look at the size of his putter.

5. Keep your head down and spread your legs a bit more.

6. Mind if I join your threesome?

7. Stand with your back turned and drop it.

8. My hands are so sweaty I can’t get a good grip.

9. Nice stroke, but your follow through has a lot to be desired.

10. Hold up! I need to wash my balls first.

3You bet your sex life ! Empty Re: You bet your sex life ! August 27th 2011, 12:00 pm

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

you ever notice how golf is really just a bunch of adult men chasing their balls around all day?

anyone remember when tiger woods was being accused of being a sex addict? I disagree with them. He just enjoyed having sex with beautiful women. Now if he had been caught fucking a dead body........

4You bet your sex life ! Empty Re: You bet your sex life ! August 27th 2011, 1:18 pm

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~BL!TZ

U&V~ Havoc wrote:ermm we still talking golf??

1. Nuts! My shaft is bent.

2. After 18 holes I can barely walk.

3. You really whacked the hell out of that sucker.

4. Look at the size of his putter.

5. Keep your head down and spread your legs a bit more.

6. Mind if I join your threesome?

7. Stand with your back turned and drop it.

8. My hands are so sweaty I can’t get a good grip.

9. Nice stroke, but your follow through has a lot to be desired.

10. Hold up! I need to wash my balls first.

Good shit ..as a golfer myself I have uttered all those phrases at 1 time or another affraid

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum