Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED Empty YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED March 25th 2011, 12:36 pm

hey check out the video that I posted on you tube, it is a gameplay/commentary.

if you like it let me know, subscribe blah blah blah. make me an internet sensation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTV_HPfn7Ss

2YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED Empty Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED March 25th 2011, 12:46 pm

Was good stuff man. Keep churning them out and let me know how you got that fucking card working. Mine is shit.

3YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED Empty Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED March 25th 2011, 12:53 pm

yeah i can help you out with that. i got it working pretty easy, from what i was reading though it doesn't work with some processors. I am around anytime after 5pm today, if you were free I could sit down and walk you through it over the phone. If tonight doesn't work, just give me a time and ill help you out.

4YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED Empty Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED March 25th 2011, 1:30 pm

U&V~LoZGod

U&V~LoZGod
Administrator
Administrator

YOU STOLE THAT IDEA FROM ME! nah its all good dude subscribe to my channel n we can start a U&V youtube network then people can really see how badass our clan is. UnVLoZGod thats my youtube name.

5YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED Empty Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED March 25th 2011, 2:30 pm

haha not stole, but you did get me intersted in watching other commentators. I will definitely put a link up to your site in my next one.

I enjoy doing this but honestly i never imagined talking for 9 minutes would be this hard haha.

6YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED Empty Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED March 25th 2011, 4:29 pm

hey guys my capture card came in like 3 days ago and the cd to install the software is corrupt i think. what kind of card do you have.

7YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED Empty Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED March 25th 2011, 5:00 pm

Like I told marrok ill help you out over the phone if you want.

8YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED Empty Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED March 25th 2011, 7:00 pm

i have all the cables and have it hooked up its just dont have the cd i need. i got the easycap dc60 if you have the same one idk if its possible to email the software or not im not super computer savvy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum